What should I do?

Hey, I'm in a relationship that I either feel very happy or really shitty. It used to be like 80% very happy 20% really shitty. But now it's about 50/50. I really love her but I am getting tired of being hurt. Also we are now in a long distance relationship. I was going to move there January. Would that make things better? Would being in person be with the two months long distance before that?

• Stay with her
  • Leave her
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• If your relationship is gradually turning sour, I suggest you to leave her and try to be happy with another girl.
    You're too young to put up with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young, this is no time for just being 50% happy in the relationship. Many other girls out there for you that will make you 100% (or realistically 97.5%) happy, and plenty of guys out there that will make her happy.

Moving somewhere new to be with a girl you're not 100% happy with is recipe for disaster. Don't do it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0