Would you be into a shy quite girl or loud outgoing try too hard girl?

If a girl was shy innocent and sweet would you prefer her or a loud outgoing girl who has a bunch of guy friends and tries too hard to be cool?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get why the loud outgoing girl with a bunch of guy friends who "tries too hard to be cool" can't be sweet and caring? Or that she tries to be cool, maybe people are just drawn to her natural personality and she's just being herself. Assuming that only shy girls are sweet and caring is ignorant and just shows how bitter and jealous you are. You certainly don't sound sweet to me...

Most Helpful Girl

• They would be into the one who is more objectively attractive than the other.

What Guys Said 6

• depends on other factors. I like shy women, but i like loud outgoing women as well. Depends how much we bond!

• Shy and quiet. Unfortunately I'm also shy and quiet so I never meet them lol. Shy and quiet girls around my age hit me up! :')... no? damn.

• I like girls who are shy much more, the only thing is that I'm too shy to go up to them.

• I guess I'd prefer a shy girl.

• Shy and quiet for me personally. I'm that way myself so we already have a lot in common. Girls who are loud obnoxious, and try too hard are actually a turn off.

• Shy quiet any day, I'm pretty sure you described the alternate as some girl from the jersey shore, so... shy, quiet is better

What Girls Said 0