The sweet chunky girl or the Hot Bitch?

Ok, I've always wondered. Would guys rather date a chunky cute girl with a bomb ass personality or a super hot girl that's kind of bitchy but has potential to be sweet if you treat her right?

Would you take the risk with the hot bitch or go for the chunky cute girl and know for sure that you'll have a great girl.

and if you say cute chunky girl, what about between ugly chunky girl with bombs ass personality and the before described hot bitch?

And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how chunky were talking. I don't mind a little thickness, curviness if the girl has a nice face but if they're obese and have a beer gut, rolls, and a double chin then I don't find it attractive at all.

I think a lack of physical attraction is just as bad as a lack of emotional connection or if the girl just has a flat out bad personality regardless of how cute she is. There is no such thing as a perfect girl but I don't think it's too much to ask for to have a girl be somewhat attractive, a good personality and some things in common.

Most Helpful Girl

• hot bitch! the hot girl is usually sweeter than the fat girl. people just assuming she's a bitch because after jealous girls and douchy guys treating her like crap all her life she has her guard up.

• I would have to agree with this to some point. It's just hard distinguishing between this kind of "bitch" and the ones who are real bitches.

What Guys Said 55

• If I'm not attracted to her, I'm not gonna date her. So if I'm not attracted to the chunky girl, I don't care how awesome her personality is, it'll be a no for me.
    I'll have to see the potential of the hot bitch to see if I can get her good side, but if she's always a bitch, then it's a no for me.

Since I don't wanna date anyone, I'll choose the hot bitch for a one time thing.

• At this point of my life, I would date the hot girl with the crappy personality. I'm not looking for anything long term. Using a car analogy, I am being irresponsible and driving the 2015 Corvette vice the reliable Honda Accord.

• I'll fuck the hot bitch and spend my life with the chunky one.
    by the way. chunky doesn't mean ugly. I actually like chubby girls so it wouldn't be that much of a problem. On the other hand, I can't stand a bitch. Not even enough to wait for her to change.

• I don't care how hot she is I am not going to put up with a bitch. Sex with her? sure. Date her? nope.

As far as a chunky girl goes as long as she is not obese and can keep up with me I am sure we will get along just fine.

• But what if you saw like an inkling of sweet in the hot bitch? Like maybe she needed to see that some guys are actually good.

• Ok, ok. That is a good point. Very well said. Thanks for your opinion.

• Sure thing, hope it helps.

• To be honest I prefer the hot bitchy girl. I dated the "sweet chunky girl" before and it didn't work out for several reasons with lack of physical attraction being the main one.

• Makes perfect sense.

• lol jk of course, I've done that too where I saw a girl who used misleading pictures and was much fatter in real life. She had a decent personality but I wasn't physically attracted nor could I force myself. I don't care what anyone says. Appearance isn't everything but if there's not a little bit of physical attraction then it won't work out. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

• @bloodmountain1990 those were your words I was agreeing to, not my own. So you're the shallow asshole😝 Jk but I do agree with what your saying, there has to be a little something in the looks department.

• Sweet chunky girl. After all she could always lose wait and become a sweet hot girl
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...14mjdgPZ1tri7aw_500.gif

• Hot bitch.

• Everyone has their quirks anyways, the bitch just puts them in the open more so at least we'll be able to get down to business. I let her know what's acceptable.

• Fair enough

• Chunky wins out with me every time. I have been with both types in my life and find the bigger girls are more ginuine and have little to no reason to act / be fake about anything. They are typically a lot better tempered and sweet to a fault. While the pretty girl may be eye candy some times their bad attitude can leave a bad taste in your mouth lol

• I'd obviously go with the hot bitch... It probably wouldn't work out but it's way better than dating someone who you aren't attracted to.

• The hot bitch.

Simple fact is... we men can't really have sex with someone we're not sexually attracted to. Girls can have bad sex with men they don't find attractive...

We men--well, ever tried playing pool with a piece of rope?

• I hate questions like this. Makes me feel conceded. I have a phobia of jelly rolls soo...

Maybe sweet girl if she was to workout and drop weight but honestly i physically could not get aroused sexually until jelly rolls are gone. Just the truth. Sorry

• Chunky cute girl with the bomb ass booty to go with the bomb ass personality.

• stay single obviously lol

• chunky cute girl

• It may look like I don't answer your question but I really do.

I go for the one I like the best and feel comfortable with. The one that is fun to be around today and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on and so on.

The one that annoys me or has a nasty attitude, high maintenance, thinks she is all that or has no manners I wouldn't even talk to and would not have sex with even if she begged me to.

• I choose neither I'll just be single. Being single is not that bad unless you're a super needy person.

• The hot bitch. I'd treat her how she treats me.

• Both are unappealing. The chunkster I might not find physically desirable, and the bitch sounds high maintenance if I have to treat her 'right' (credit card) or she'll be a bitch.

• I don't feel that all girls are that way. Where you have to treat them "right" and that being by a credit card. Some girls are just looking for a decent guy with a good personality and who won't fuck them over. That's it. No credit card needed to be a nice guy.

• Always the exception to the rule.

• The "Bitch" most definitely

• "Potential to be sweet if you treat her right" well i am gonna treat her right, so by what you said that means she is gonna be sweet. So I'll go with her.

• Well I'd choose the one I get on well with the best and frankly I prefer cute to hot anyway so I'd probably choose the chunky girl

• Hot bitch for hookups
    Sweet chunky girl for feels.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../355sec.jpg

• Please post pics for these types of question next time..

• ok, yea I can do that. Sorry, it's only my first couple of days on here. Still trying to figure out how it works

• Oh alright sweety... So let's just say by judging the your profile pic I would go for you... ;-P

• Oh, well thank you. You're very sweet haha.

• I'd bang the hot bitch and leave her immediately

• Sure testosterone in my body would choose both.. So I have to take this on myself.. I would choose any one of them depending on my present circumstances, like where I am, what do I do etc etc and most of my chances go with the cute one..!

• To take home to mom? The sweetheart.

There is something about a hot bitch though.

• "The sweet chunky girl or the Hot Bitch?"

The two are not mutually exclusive. A chunky girl can be hot!!!

• Well, in this specific question I'm talking exclusively about the two. Let's say you have these two options right in front of you. Kind of like that.

• In this case, I'd say I'd go for the hot girl, unless she's a real B, then I'm out. I would go for the chunky girl only if I find her hot.

• Ok, I see. I respect your honesty.

• The sweet and chunky, no doubt at all!

• Looks idc but I can be with both
    All I can do is love 💕 that hot bitch and make her realize that I love her a lot and can do anything for her... love might change her attitude. by the way which one of them are you 😶?

• I'm not really sure how I'd define myself. I can be hard to crack so I guess I'd say a good medium, like the cute kind of bitchy until I trust and open up to someone who deserves it.

• Thank you:)
      And sure:)

• Hahah thanks to you too😊

• I like your type of girls and i like to be a friend. because u looks beautiful like angel. what a face. and I know little face reading. you are very polite, u don't like lie telling people. you like family persons. u love your husband very much than he loves you

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 11

• im straight but if i was a guy, i'd go for the hot bitch because she's most likely just misunderstood. you can bring out her nice side andd have an attractive girl. a sweet girl is nice and all but if you aren't physically attractive, that just kills like half of the relationship.

• The question itself really made me laugh. No offense, it's not dumb, but definitely funny. Well if we are talking about a long termed relationship, a good or at least decent personality is a must. You can't spend your days with a person stepping all over you and be happy about it (except maybe if you're a masochist). Because no matter how good or hot you look while you are young, physical beauty fades away with time, and the thing that remains is your personality/soul/persona or whatever you would like to call it. But once agin, physical attraction is quite important in a relationship, especially in the beggining when you don't know that much about your partner's personality. I would date both (not at the same time, of course) , but I would probably leave the bitchy one if she didn't straighten up her act.

• I know it does seem quite dumb, but I've recently heard many guys talk about this topic. And a few of them had these same words. But I never could really overhear their answers, I felt like they were embarrassed to say what they really wanted. So I figured G@G was a good place to ask and people tell their honest opinions. Lol but thank you for the insight, I agree a lot with what you're saying.

• sweet chunky girl

• I would say the Hot Bitch but hey thats me!

• seriously? -.- *facepalm*

• i think that most guys will choose the second type of girl

• Why do people always assume that the heavier girl has the better personality? I've met fat girls and they were demons, I've met hot girls and they were the sweetest to me.

It really depends on the person, no matter their appearance.

• I have also but I've met some really sweet chunky girls. I'm just asking if they had the two options right there in front of their face, which would they choose. Not saying all hot girls are bitches and not saying all heavy girls are sweet.

• Oh I know that you're not stating that assumption.

Tbh If I were a dude, I'd go with the hot girl, because that "sweetness" which is rare for her to reveal, sounds way more interesting to pursue a relationship with. I don't know, I like challenges.

• I agree with your statement. I feel like I'd owe it to myself as a guy to see if I was the one who could turn the bitchy hot girl to the sweet hot girl. Especially if she showed signs of being awesome. I fee like that would be a fantastic trophy I could carry around to flaunt to other guys. I don't know, that's just if I was a guy.

• I think you forget that guys tend to go for facial features. Like a lot of my guy friends would date a slightly chunky girl who is super pretty but only fuck a hot chick with an ugly face but nice body.

• Yeah not me. I like petite girls. Jelly rolls freak me out dude. Seriously. Hot body with grenade face (thats an expression btw). To a degree

• the hot bitch. i like hot bitches. they're FUN.

• I'd go with whichever I fall in love with.

• People might tell you they choose the chunky girl, but in really life, they will fall for the bitchy girl. Seen that too many times.