Do you believe that the man should be more into the woman than the woman is to the man?

For it to work out

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always been me being more into the woman than the woman being more into me, for the first time I'm with a woman that's wayyyy more into me than I am with her and I really like it this way and it seems to work out better. I think it depends on the couple though, whoever is more understanding, patient, and mature should be the one that's less into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No i think it should be equal...

What Guys Said 3

• ... why would anyone believe that? How do you quantify being 'into' someone anyway?

If I feel like I like someone more than they like me, it's not a good thing.

• If a woman isn't as into me as I am her then im not gonna bother.

• Hell no.

Women are naturally more into men than men are into women. I don't think I've ever been in a relationship where my girl wasn't taking more of an active role in being part of my world than I was in hers. It would make sense, too, survival wise since women are naturally weaker than men thus wanting to surround themselves with men for protection; I've never seen a dynamic of male being more into female outside of feminine male outliers.

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. You both should be equally showing affection toward one another. No one would want to stay in a relationship with someone who they felt wasn't into them.

• No. Its a partnership. You have to meet eachother half way

• It should be equal but how can you even tell..