Why does every guy I meet only want "friends with benefits"?

Why does every guy I meet especially online only want to hook up or be friends with benefits? I feel like there's something wrong with me or something ):, like I don't get why we just can't be friends at first without doing suiting sexual, I mean they have other friends that are girls and they don't do anything sexual with them. I give up I don't think I'll ever find the right guy ): but is because of something I'm doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably because your attractive or something and most guys, especially ones on the Internet are horny little bitches that only want hookups.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok firstly there is nothing wrong with you. ;) Guys are wired different than us ladies. Guys have three categories to place us in. friends with benefits, long term, and friend. friends with benefits is pure sexual attraction, there is no desire for a serious relationship. They are turned on by what they see, and would like to act upon just the physical. Long term is for those that they see a future with, they connect on a deep level and are physically attracted. And friends well its just that. You are someone that they can share common interest but nothing further. Now friends can also be the back burner for a potential too so all is not lost. All in all men are very very simple. You can tell the difference once you understand what their mind is set on. A guy looking for a serious relationship will court you, woo you, go out of his way and take hell for you. Don't give up, just relax, smile, and make the men who wanted just a sexual conquest eat their hearts out. You got this.

What Guys Said 5

• Its not just you, its just that a lot of guys are starting to realize its a better deal. there's nothing that a guy gets in a relationship that he doesn't also get in a relationship.

• gets in a relationship that he doesn't also get in a FWBS scenario**

• Some guys are scared of commitment, some don't want to be "tied down". There are a lot of reasons for it but there are also plenty of guys who want to be in a real relationship with girls. They just take longer to find.

• I don't understand. Where are you meeting these guys? Are you using Tinder to make friends?

• No I've never used tinder before

• Cause they may not be mentally mature you sound like a good girl and you deserve a good relationship

• Some guys want to hook up or be friends with benefits.

Some guys do want relationships.

No guys want to be just friends first. Some end up doing that because they're shy.

What Girls Said 0