Is this a red flag?

I could be overthinking this or not. My boyfriend liked this status of the mother of his child which says she a bar right now m, the picture of below show what Status he likes, what I think it means him liking this status showing that he still has feelings for her but I don't know I just need advice.
Is this a red flag?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax :-) Just because they dated or had a relationship at one point in time doesn't mean that they have any interest in each other in "that way". I 'like' the statuses of my ex girlfriends, too... I'd NEVER want to have to date them or be romantic with them again (Okay, I lied... one of them I would get back with in a heartbeat, but she's married now and I'm genuinely happy for her... but the others, I like them as friends and as people, but don't see how I lasted as long as I did with them when we were together!).

The fact that they have a kid together means that they're going to be part of each others lives for a fairly long time at least, and if they can have a good, friendly relationship then that shows that they're mature and able to behave like adults.

Don't look in to this too much. He clicked a button on a status that she posted saying she's at a sports bar. It wasn't like they were pictures of her in a skimpy bikini or anything :-)

You're fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Or it could mean that he likes that bar... It could also mean that he likes the fact that she's getting out and doing stuff for herself.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you might be over thing this. Not all guys hate their exes. He might still be cool with her.

What Girls Said 0