When to text him?

I've been on two dates with a guy now and I really like him. Our last date was about a week and a half ago and at the weekend we arranged to meet again this Sunday although haven't arranged a time or a place. He's not really much of a texter, he generallty only messages to arrange/organise things (he's like this with everyone). I messaged him last night because I knew he'd gone out and I asked how his night went. We had a bit of a chit chat but he didn't mention Sunday... I was kind of hoping he'd suggest somewhere to go or at least bring it up in conversation. I'm now getting a little concerned that maybe he doesn't want to meet up on Sunday? When would it be an acceptable time to text and ask if we are still on for Sunday - Friday or Saturday? Or should I just leave it and wait to hear from him? I can't work out whether or not I'm making a big deal out of nothing...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it matters as long as you don't text to often since he's not much of a texter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo dont text him, he'll get mad

What Guys Said 1

• I would think he should have gotten back to you on that, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you're still on for Sunday

What Girls Said 0