Guys, do you care about cellulite?

Guys, do you care about cellulite?

cellulite is the bumpy "orange peel" skin some people have. is this a turn off for guys? or do you even really notice it?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha granted, men are visual but orange peel on your butt is one that isn't an instant fail. If I remember right, it's a genetic issue but I coukd be wrong? Anyway, not a major issue and if you have it just keep being you. I have a hair pigment problem but that doesn't stop me from styling my hair and looking my beat self. Embrace your beauty that's not prefect!

What Guys Said 6

• It's a big turn off for me.

• You mean cottage cheese? I don't like it, and if a girl has it, she's probably fat, right?

• You don't have to fat to have it, but it's not common on big girls

• Personally I notice it, but it's not a turn off unless it's excessive. Excessive is subjective from person to person. In my mind it depends on your frame. Some girl can have more an look just fine, other girl it just doesn't look attractive.

• Its not attractive, it is cured by doing cardio, (some cases are server) but get up and do some physical activity.

• It is a bit of a turn off, but I wouldn't stress if u don't like it u can always do exercises to tighten those areas up.

You know what's really unattractive tho? Girls who have really complicated characters/up-themselves/think they're superior/make you jump through hoops Just to talk to them!

I don't think your any of those things, and be glad your not because a lot of the time that sort of character is something you can't change, and it's way uglier than any physical problem areas.

• If I love her it won't matter...

Actually it won't matter in general!