If a guy goes quiet after a argument?

So me and this guy have known each other for about 3 months and we talk more or less everyday by FB messaging but we see each other as friends once every couple of weeks. We do flirt a lot and are close friends. A couple of days back he was in a argument with someone and he accidentally sent me a message that was meant to go to them. I asked him what he meant by the message and he explained it was meant for them and apologised. I said it was okay and I thought it was because I said something wrong. So he said that he was sorry again and said I didn't deserve what was said in the message. So I sent him another message saying it was fine and I asked was he okay. He seen the message but hasn't said anything. Have I done something wrong or should I wait and see if he says something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's still upset and is thinking his next move to either stick it out or give it up or wants to teach you a lesson. I get quiet also if mad enough

Most Helpful Girl

• Now I don't know the both of you so this is what I gather from the info given. It could be one of two things. 1.) He meant it in haste and sent it, only you sorry to not come across as a complete a**h***. OR 2.) He did mean it for someone else, and did in fact send it to you by accident. Now he severely regrets it and worries about what you think now that you've seen him in a darker light and mat be wondering what to do next. Either way give it a little time for him. If he doesn't come around ask him about it later, that way he has had time to at least sort some things out.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like arguing with women. I'll just shut down, literally.

• If I go quiet during an argument it usually means I'm trying to figure out where to put the body! And whether or not it's premeditated so I know how long I'll be in prison! Hahaha

What Girls Said 1

• be patient. give him a few days. it's possible he's embarrassed about it. or if it was a really bad fight, he may be licking his wounds. If after that you still haven't heard from him, keep it casual and text him a dirty joke.

http://cleverlemon.me/