Guys! Please explain, need clarification?

so i am pregnant with my exes baby, he said he doesn't want me, says he is casually dating someone, so I've just gone about my life, tonight he text me saying please dont disappear from me. like wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should not have sex with him from the first place... and by the way, he is the father and he has the complete rights to ask you about his baby... at least he is here with you to support you not like other assholes who runs away in these situations.

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously wants you around only when it is convenient for him. He sounds like an asshole to me.

• so marrying her will solve the problem or what? she should not have sex with him from the first place... and by the way, he is the father and he has the complet rights to ask her about his baby...

What Guys Said 2

• Scumbag... So he's gonna be there for you and the baby when it's convenient for him?
    Be sure to get him paying child support.
    You're a strong woman for what you're about to do...

• Err.. Maybe he's a playboy? Or maybe he is just concerned about an unplanned child? But... he does not want to just leave you like assholes will do as he knew he had to take the responsibility and that he might want the child? or it could mean that he will make you do an abortion to get rid of the child..

What Girls Said 0