Why did she do this?

My girlfriend has never sneezed before but, yesterday, she sneezed twice and then she burped. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• She's trying to subtly tell you she wants a threesome with u and another girl hense two sneezes for two girls and one burp for a guy.. I thought this is an obvious question I mean it's been answered everywhere in magazines and relationship sites... Smh

• Why are you asking this here? You should seek medical attention for her immediately ! I've never heard of a woman doing such a thing ! Repulsing and sickening ! :-O

• It means she a human capable of doing such things.

• She's not a real woman, obviously. Women don't have any bodily functions. Dump that lying piece of trash immediately!!!

• She's allergic!

• That she's human. Everyone burps and sneezes its a natural body function.

• That means she's a freaking human being. Surprising right?

• OMG she dying...

What Guys Said 2

• This means that G@G has got to your brains so much that you have to resort to trolling.

• It was actually intended as a parody of the posts from the 14 years old: "Yesterday, I walked into the library and he smiled. Does this mean he likes me?"

• Hahahahaha

Oh man. I wish I could upvote questions.