Girls, Girls this question is for yous?

Girls can you marry or date a poor man?

Can you marry or date a poor man?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• poor... not too sure. id love a financially stable guy for the sake of providing for a family that id like to have someday. i have big dreams, and intend on being financially stable myself. id love a guy who's on that same page.

• So u don't think you work with him to be rich

• well I'm not sure what id have to do for him to be rich, u know? i mean if i had a means to help, i would, but id just like to be in a relationship where I'm not the one wearing the pants either... i love a man who challenges me...

What Girls Said 8

• Only if he aspires and IS trying to achieve for something better in life.

I wouldn't marry someone who is comfortable being poor and doesn't want to do something to better himself. Because that means I'll just be like those loser people who go and have kids and then cannot afford to even buy them shoes and books for them to go to school. It's selfish..

. I need someone who can help me provide for a future family. And it doesn't mean he has to be rich... Just not sitting doing nothing cause you're okay with life that way. Boring and shameful.

• Depends on so many things. If the guy is a slacker, with no intent to ever change, then probably not. If he is a reliable and hard working guy, maybe so. I am currently with a guy who does very well for himself, and we want for very little, which is nice. When he retires, our plan is to go the other way and simplify our lives quite a bit. In other words, I know what is coming, I don't mind, I;m still with him, and I still love him.

• Absolutely. As long as he's able to support a family, there's no real problem. Some who come from a wealthy background may not come so easily, but as long as it's a comfortable life, that's all good.

• What if he is not earning much as you expect

• Why would he be? I think a loan is a pretty normal thing. Plus, getting a good degree is insurance for the future; it opens many doors

• Yes your right but who know not all degrees brings good jobs

• Poor as in he has a crap ton of debt and isn't doing anything about it? Then no, I probably wouldn't be very attracted to someone like that unless they had some reason for it and it was out of their control.

Poor as in doesn't have a ton of money, but makes enough to get by, then absolutely. That's all we'd need. Plus, I'll have a job too. It's not like I need someone I can just live off.

• No. I'm not interested in supporting my SO financially.

• Yeah sure, let's be poor and homeless together.

• I wouldn't mind it. It's the way I live as well so I wouldn't have to change

• why can't we?