She wants sex, money or likes him?

There is this girl who has been harassing my best friend. My best friend is really good looking, really rich and extremely popular.

He met this girl a few times and she was smitten by him, though she kept claiming he's smitten by her and wanted her.

She posted some screenshots of their conversation (if it was real and she didn't photoshop or fake it) on twitter claiming how he was asking for her address and kept texting her. She even said he sent her a picture of his d***, but later on deleted that twitter account after receiving a lot of hate from his friends and family.

She made it seem like he was wanting her and she kept rejecting him but my friend showed me her FB and she had followed him and had liked stuff related to him.

After that d*** picture thing caused an uproar, she dissappeared for a couple of months but returned in 2014 with a new twitter account and once again followed my friend on twitter. She is good friends with a girl (who lives in LA) whom my friend admitted banging a couple of times (basically she's a groupie).

she's still trying to make it look as if he's into her when he's not and is now dating another girl. if she's so nice and not into my friend, what is she doing being friends with my friend's ex groupie or following him and stuff? Even if she is into my friend, is this even love or even a faint liking or just lusting after him for his money or looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just mind your own fucking business?

Most Helpful Girl

• mind ur own business

What Guys Said 1

• Well that is border line illegal, stalking, and questionably sane behavior. So, what she wants is not so much material, as is should he take it more serious and file some type of action.

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like a bit of a psycho, get him to block her Twitter and all other social media and don't check her account and what she's posting, leave her to post what she likes, if he doesn't entertain her she will have no ammo.

• She definitely doesn't love him... she's just a promiscuous biatch.. tbh