How long should you wait before you know you're wasting your time?

I've been texting this guy for a while I met him at the gym a few times I've pulled away from him because I was scared of getting involved with someone knew. the past two weeks we've been getting along great a it feels like we're going in the right direction and building a friendship but I really want to go out on a proper date. He asked me to be have patience the other day tbh that has got me thinking that he doesn't want to date me and a friend said that his stringing me along. Sometimes I do expect things just to happen instantly and I know it doesn't work that way. So how long should I wait before you definitely know your wasting my time?

What Guys Said 1

• You're wasting your time, he's more than likely stringing you along.

• I asked him was he stringing me along and he said don't start. So its save to say he won't be speaking to me again don't know if its for the best or not.

• Even if he wasn't stringing you along, that's not a normal reaction to have when someone asks you that question so you're doing yourself a favor.

What Girls Said 1

• truthfully, this sucks. sounds like he's already got someone else on the line. if he wanted to see you, it would have happened by now.

http://cleverlemon.me/