Is it weird that I refer to going back to my boyfriends place as going 'home'?

He stays with me sometimes when we do things separately and I ask him when he got 'home' at my place. When I stayed with him the other day leaving a restaurant in separate cars I said "I'll see you at home" and it kind of freaked him out.

Was that weird of me?

What Guys Said 1

• It is kind of weird; it makes him nervous because it's a sign that you want to move in with him. He may not want that.

• That's pretty much how I thought he took it given his reaction. I'm more along the lines of 'home is where ever I'm with you' like the song. I would call a hotel home.

• Ok, just explain that to him then.

• Yeah no not gonna happen. He practically lives at my place so no urge to 'explain'.

What Girls Said 1

• That's not weird, my boyfriend calls my house home. I guess it also depends on how long you've been together. If it hasn't been long he may have been weirded out because of that.