How to ask a popular girl out?

This year, I moved to a new school and I met this girl I really like. I don't really know her though I'd like to so I want to ask her out. After I talked to some people about her, turns out she is one of the most popular girls in school. And I am the new guy that is "low level" and unpopular. How do I ask her out? Do I even have a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself, have confidence and make her feel special (smile at her, compliment her say she's pretty or you like her laugh, etc.) then approach her and casually ask her if she wants to go out with you sometime. Don't look nervous, just look like it's no biggy. If she likes your personality and she's not stuck up or anything she should want to go somewhere with you
    Good luck :)

• thanks 4 mho!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Just approach her, introduce yourself to her and ask her out. I know it's hard, but it's better to try rather than to regret not trying.

What Guys Said 1

• Well pretend she isn't popular. Ignore that and see her as the person she is.