Was this karma? Did I deserve it?

4 years ago when I was 15 I started dating a guy but I got scared and in one of our dates I stood him up. I never went to the date never apologized and I didn't answer to his messages. I regretted so much and now I know that was so wrong but I can not go back on time and fix it, I just learned from my mistake.

But since that I have been stood up maybe 3 times and now my boyfriend of 4 months didn't appear in my birthday. I don't want to forgive him but at the same time I feel like I deserve it.

Please give me an advice and sorry my English.

What Guys Said 3

• If karma were real there would be a lot less assholes, murderers and rapists in the world. Regret on the other hand is all too common but there can be hundreds of reasons why you have been stood up as frequently as you have.

• karma is funny isn't it. You need to track this guy from 4 years ago down and make things right, thats the only way you can fix this or karma will keep on hurting you

• Yeah you deserve it, but that doesn't mean you should forgive your boyfriend. Just move on and hope you find a guy who won't do stuff like that.

What Girls Said 0