Why do guys never want me for me?

I'm 18 and a senior in high school and I've never had a boyfriend. It's not that I can't "get" guys, infact I get hit on all of the time by the "hot popular" guys. But that's it, and all they ever want me for is my body. I get called hot all of the time and I'm used to boys gawking and me when I pass. But they never seem interested in me for who I am, and good boys won't talk to me. I don't understand, because I'm really sweet, smart, and shy. Because I've always been quiet I'm not what you would call one of the popular girls. Maybe this is why guys never truly want to be with me. It just hurts. Any ideas why this is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you approach the guys you want?
    Usually those "good guys" you mentioned are shy, that's why they don't approach often.
    The hot popular guys tend to just wabt sex, cause it's easy to get, especially for them, so they think you may be like the rest of the girls and give it easy.
    You said you're shy and not popular, and that may be another reason, but not because guys don't like that but because people don't know you like they know the popular and louder girls.

Try talking to more people, be nore friendly. Don't become a stereotypical popular girl, remain humble and who you are as a person, just interact with more people, and approach guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not worry, you have your whole life ahead of you, guys in highschool aren't worth it, just focus on yourself and when the time is right a guy will come into your life.

What Guys Said 5

• The normal guys are intimidated by your hotness. They don't think they can get you so don't want the rejection. You'll have to approach them. You'll have no problems after that.

• This isn't the south during the antebellum...
    You dont have to wait for the man to approach you.

• holla fam

Just stop being hot and you'll get the good guys

• U sold post a pic :3

• Maybe because a lot of the most perfect guys are the ones who you may find quiet or the ones people insult. Because they don't take advantage of what they have to fight to get. Those popular guys know they can hit on any guy and get what they want. But that means they are big heads and self loving arseholes. But unpopular guys like me treasure the moments when they get the chance to get to know a hot/cute girl... So maybe there's one guy who you hate, but he could secretly be wanting to take the time to get to know you... Who knows, he could be the perfect guy

What Girls Said 0