Any plus size women up here get male attention?

I FEEL as though my weight holds me back a lot.. I get that "oh I'm cute but I'm fat " from guys a lot.. I want to be smaller and I want a skinny guy and no I'm not shallow Im just attracted to fit looking gys

Most Helpful Guy

• Diet and exercise are completely within your control. Lots of things in life aren't... Very not own that one?

What Guys Said 3

• The simple answer to getting guys who are "out of your league" is to increase your league. Good diet and exercise can go a long way.

• Could you give me tips?

• Sure but it is hard to be specific without knowing more about you. Look at things that you can cut out of your diet like soda. Going for a walk every day. Drink a large glass of water or two before a meal to lower your appetite...

• If you want to get attention from fit guys you actually have to be honest about what you seek and not just going for a random fit guy. Many fitness guys do prefer to date a girl that's into fitness herself, but if you communicate what you want you, may find a suitable guy. The problem is that, just like yourself, many plus size women are afraid to seem shallow or having double standard if she's wanting something she can't provide herself. But don't be it's much better to be honest about it.

• 2|1

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not exactly fat or skinny. I'm chubby, and yes I do get a lot of attention from guys. All who are skinny. I guess my "pretty face" and "nice ass" help a lot. I don't give any of the guys a chance cause I got my mind set on one guy who's older than me and we can't be together cause of his age.

• No I got no attention! I get that response a lot as well.

• Aww I'm sorry!

• Its okay someday I'll catch me a big special yummy fish that loves me back!

• same here!!! why can't people just like thick girls instead we have to change but they don't. ugh.

• I've only noticed black guys check me out, but I've never been approached by anyone before.