What do I get my boyfriend's son for Christmas?

My boyfriend has two sons. One he has custody of and I see on a regular basis. The other son he sees once a week on a day I'm usually at work. Since I don't know much about his second son and only met him once because he lives with his mom I know it's only right and fair that I get him at least one Christmas gift but what since I don't really know much about what he likes or do I not get him anything? I'm not sure what to do except I feel I need to get him something to be fair. What do I do?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• How old is he?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 almost 3

• I'd go for something simple then like a toy truck or one of those fake shaving sets for his bubble baths

What Guys Said 6

• Get him and Xbox with some decent games.

0|1
    0|0
  • WWE Wrestling toy ring and action figures. I love them as a kid. Try K mart and Toys R us

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get him something generic like a toy car or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • The right thing to do is get them both a gift. How old are they?

0|0
    0|0
    • I know what to get his one son who is 4 because I'm always around him but his other son who is 3 I don't know what to get him because like I said only met him once and know nothing about him

• At 3, it's not that hard. At that age they are just happy to be opening up stuff. Lol. I would suggest clothes and a learning toy. Go to the todfdler section at toys r us or target. It only starts to get hard shopping for someone, when they learn to have an opinion. Lol

• video games! you will be the best step mom for them!

0|0
    0|0
  • About a tree-fiddy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.