Did I blow it with this girl after not making a move for the second time?

I will try and make this as short as possible. Ok, so I am a tall, very attractive guy which just got out of a long relationship so I am kind of rusty when it comes to girls. So anyways, I ran into this girl at a club which I haven't seen in like 8 years and we just barely know eachother. She is very attractive, any guy will say she is 9/10 if not 10/10. We chatted for a bit, had a few drinks and ended up going to her friends place where we drank more and I ended up passing out with her and we cuddled and held hands while doing that. Next day, we ended up going out again, this time with our friends and we were holding hands while walking around the club and what not and at the end of the night we ended up alone again. I was thinking about kissing her but my mouth was really dry from drinking like a fish so I decided not to but we ended up sleeping together again and spooning and holding eachother but no kissing or anything else other than being glued to eachother pretty much and holding eachother. We've been texting since, made plans for a casual dinner, she cancelled early in the morning of that day saying she had to work late which I am 90% sure she was being honest about. She said "we have do something for sure on the weekend, okay?" and I said that should work. At first I wasn't going to say anything to her when the weekend comes but now I am thinking of asking her to do something because of the interest she keeps showing, she told me a couple times that she wishes I was with her cuddling again and blah blah blah. My question to you is this: Did I blow it with her by not making a move (not kissed her) and she's gonna view me as a friend or am I just over analyzing it? Because I feel like a coward for not kissing her, especially after being in bed with her for the second time. And, do you think I should be the man and ask her to do something on the weekend or should I wait and see if she'll say anything since she canceled on me last time I tried making plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you blew it. If you dont make a move, the only lable you're gonna get is 'friends with benefits'

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out with her a third time, and actually kiss her. If you want to test the waters, touch her hair first before you go in for the kiss. If she doesn't flinch, go in for the kill. If she doesn't put out or does anything remotely sexual with you, you're in the friend zone.

• I will definitely try and kiss her the next time I see her. Do you think I should reach out to her or wait for her to reach out to me?

• Reach out to her. Your attitude should be "I don't have time to waste. I am going to set this up; if she does waste my time, I need to move on. "

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Her cancellation was a bad sign. Call her up, tell her you want to do something on the weekend, and ask her when she's free. If she gives you a specific day, set a time and a place. If she cancels again, she's out. If she gives you more excuses instead of a day/time that will work for her, she's out.

• You spooning with her but no kissing? it's sound really weird, the safe thing to do is to ask a girl before you kiss her for the first time, if you fear to be accused of sexual assault.