Guys, I self harm could a guy still love me?

I don't know... Do boys care about me taking a knife to my wrist?

I don't know... Guys just seem to hate me... By that I mean activly dislikeing me...
Also a majority of the people I kno hate me for it

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a guy could still love you.

But I don't think you'd want to inflict that kind of pain on a guy, to make him see you suffer, worry that you may cut too deep, worry that you'll slip up and die. Take you to the hospital. Maybe even actually end up seeing you near death or dead. If you're not dating, find a way to get help to stop self harming before your start dating.
    No one deserves to be put through that...

What Guys Said 9

• Of course guys will still love you. The truth is they would care about YOU! They'd want to help you find out what the problem is and to help put it right.

Self harming is pointless, though. It does not resolve the basic problem. You have to ask yourself what is wrong, and BE HONEST with yourself. Then you can examine ways to put it right. ENlist the help of close friends, as well. They will always be on your side.

• No guys wants to come home and find that you accidentally cut your self too deep and finds you dead in bed from blood loss.

• Of course, think I been with two girls who have cut in past, they stopped when they got together with me at least. But yes, dosent make you any less valuable or loveable.

• They could if you'd be willing to work on not doing that to yourself. A guy doesn't want to see a girl he cares about suffering let alone see her hurting herself.

• Girls who self harm need some serious help.

But like a drug addict or a drunk, they don't want help.

• yes, he can and if he does he'll help you to stop doing it ;)

• to your wrist?

so you want people to see...

• no, I wouldn't bother. Clean up your act

• You have a serious problem. Seek help, and worry about your dating life later, after your life is in order. And for God's sake, stop slicing and dicing yourself!

www.worldofcrap.co.uk/.../3423720.png?433