How many Tinder matches do you have?

I have about 30, which I was told is a lot for a guy. Some girls I know have like 300 lmao.

Tinder is only a looks game apparently, which is stupid, but hey. The only reason I got it was because my friends recommended it. I'm yet to land a date 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I've deleted it several times lol but at one time I had like 300, now I have like 90ish.
    The guy I'm dating at the moment I met there :)
    Good luck on it! You're an attractive lad so you should do well ;)

• I met my boyfriend on there too!

• I think you'd attract cute, alternative type girls which probably aren't on tinder lol, that's probably why it isn't working out for you.

• Just gotta find them :')
      I saw girls at Comic Con, but I never said anything ;_;

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't waste my time with silly online dating sites, I prefer real woman from the real world, not a bunch of possibly fake pictures and information.

And honestly a guy like you would be more suited getting a girl at comic con or a game convention, somewhere were you know they are into the stuff your into. And I don't mean that in a bad way, but I feel you'd be more in your element there. Get out in the world and get yourself a genuine girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Zero because I've never been on tinder. The online dating world is scary to me. I'm way too naive and trusting 😑

• i don't use tinder

• I uninstalled it 😂

• I currently have 49, but it goes down every now and again when I unmatch the creepers.

• Everytime I had tinder I had close to over 1000, I kept deleting it and redownloading it then I met the love of my life and when I met him I had about 500 matches :$

• Well good for you👏👏
    I never had tinder not looking forward to it too.

What Guys Said 4

• i dont use that shit i can pick up women in the grocery line. hell i got a date tonight by picking up a girl on the subway two days ago.

• Right now I have 77, but I deleted like 15-20 a month ago. I've only been using it for less than 2 months straight (I used it months ago but deleted it).

• I had a lot but then I quit using it because I realized it's just full of girls looking for attention, crazies and catfish.

• Lol I don't like tinder personally