What do you hate about your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is very disorganised and messy.

The awesome thing is that he understands it upsets me to find the house in a shit state when I come home from work (I finish several hours after him), so he's making every effort to be as tidy as possible and I love that he cares enough to go against his natural habits for me. :)

What Guys Said 16

• media2.giphy.com/media/YB24iduUNsc6I/giphy.gif

She doesn't exist. 😢😭😭😭😭

• Well I am currently single, but for my last girlfriend, it was her impulsiveness. As much as I loved it for balancing out my planing and such, she was a bit immature in just doing something because she could and it was now, without thinking about the repercussions.

A good example would be on a night out, she wanted to go to this one place but it was too far to walk back and buses would have stopped by then, and neither of us had money for a taxi for that distance- so I asked her about how we are getting back and she just said we will figure that out later...

• What drives me nut about my latest EX and current girl I've started dating. They never make any plans. I ask "what do you want to do" and the answer is always "Whatever you want".
    Think I'm going to try a little experiment. Completely stop asking and take her to a slightly worse place each time we go out to see where she draws the line and gets the hint.

• The fact that she doesn't exist. No she is not dead, she is only real in my wet dreams inside my mind. Im single.

• Her life-long absence.

• I hate nothing about her, my luck! :)

• Nothing at all why? Because I have No Girl sad face

• I don't have a girlfriend.

• I hate nothing about her!

• I hate the fact that she doesn't exist.

• I could never be mad at my right hand :(

• That she didn't want to have sex, then would get upset if I watched porn and then she would bring up the "I'll hurt my self" card if I spoke about breaking up.

• Now that's just being immature and manipulative. Maybe try to tell that your girl in a more subtle manner.

• What a wonderful, healthy, thought-provoking question. So glad you asked it...

• Nothing. Fuck dating and fuck relationships.

• -Lies heavily!!
    -So quick to take offense to every little thing.
    Example to be fair...(she has pointed ears, I love em, but one day out of nowhere, I'm like staring at them, no reason, and she asked "what" angrily. So I'm like ur ears make u look like such a cute elf)

I did not say this to offend of course and apologized immediately when I realized she took offense. Begging for forgiveness. Did that stop a car ride of silence and a few hrs of her hating my guts... NOPE.

-she won't go without makeup much. Even though I love her natural look.

NOTE: You asked what I hate! But don't get me wrong I love her to death. I can list a moutain more about what I LOVE about the best girl on earth :).

• She lies all the fucking time

• *sigh* man I know the feeling in that one. I don't even ask questions anymore.

• Current daughter

What Girls Said 16

• I'll see if he'll comment on this later but he probably won't seeing as I already know what he hates most about me :P I guess I hate most about him that he can be so cold sometimes. It's not even in a mean way, it's just the way he responds? Like, if he's not interested, you are going to know that he isn't because he won't hide it. If he thinks what you just said is stupid, he's going to tell you. It's probably a good thing to be so straight forward, in some ways, but it's just that it's so different from how I respond to people that it's upsetting to me whenever he does it.

• Most guys are that way :/ cold kind of...

• Meh, in this case he doesn't seem to have a problem with most girls speaking, he's mostly doing it to guys around him.

• He makes me reckless. I'm usually terrified of commitment and I have awful trust issues. I can be very closed off and private.

But with him I'm just open, trusting, and so ready to be with him. I'm not protective of myself when it comes to him. He makes me forget completely about everything I've been through and that scares me. I hate it, but it's also wonderful...

• that they dont exist. i really hate that =/

• My boyfriend is EXTREMELY logicail. Which is good since he always has a level head and thinks clearly. Just he won't talk about somethings that I know bugs him. That or anything that stresses him out. Since he doesn't believe in talking about things he can't change. Which i get the logical part of it. Still I wish he would vent and let anything that he has pent up out. So I do wish he could be a little more open but I understand why he isn't.

Which I know the number one thing my boyfriend hates about me. My mentality when it comes to certain things. I'm extremely negative about those things. Which drives him up the walls. I'm trying to improve on that.

• Nothing comes to mind honestly.

• If I had one... I would say not having enough time for me.

• my boyfriend is just no good at sex lol. but his tongue, OMG the best lol

• Have you talked to him about it? Is he big enough? Have you tried introducing toys? New positions? Butt plugs. I know nothing about sex but I'm always doing research on the topic whether it's on YouTube or Pornhub lol.

• The fact that he is nonexistent.

• Sometimes he speaks badly about my family. Like he says my sister is a bitch. I totally agree but he doesn't have to say it like that... Guess I have to tell him sometime that that bothers me.

• His lack of respect, maturity and his laziness. He will ogle women right in front of me sometimes and does not pitch in with housework or groceries. I pay for almost everything. I've talked to him about this but to no avail. He will fix up his mentioned flaws for about a week or so and go back to his old self again.

• I hate how blunt he is. Sometimes he is too honest and it annoys me. But I assume that's a good thing.

• i only have an exe fiance, and I hated it how he used to straight push me, every time his friends approached us.

• that i don't have one hahahahahahah

• I Hate that I can't trust him because he hides things from me and lies...

• He doesn't have the best looks... He never wants to talk about his size... And he skinnier than me!!! That's a real confidence blow😞

• I hate that he worries about the little things too much. I'm always a few steps ahead of him in planning for small errors, so it takes him a while to see that. I'm just like, why do you even still worry. I've got you.