Would you try to date a guy who was very attractive physically and personality wise but has a history of being perpetually single?

Would you attempt to date a guy if he was physically attractive, financially secure, well educated, funny, loyal, and compassionate but has never really dated? Like he's had lots of female friends, had sex a few times, maybe been on a date or two but has never dated a girl for more than a few weeks or had a girlfriend his entire life. He's not a player and is very respectful. He's not sexually repressed or commitment phobic. He's just used to being single. Would you try anyways?

• Yes I'd try to date him
  • No I wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I don't see a problem with that, as long as he was comfortable with this most likely being a long-term, committed relationship. I don't do casual, few week long relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a history of being perpetually single (36 years old virgin) :(

• Why are you sad?

• How would you feel about being so old and still a virgin?

• I'm not sure. It would depend on what the rest of my life was like I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok so where is this dream guy lol
    On a serious note, these sound like attractive qualities to me. Sounds like a man of moral and honour. Those two go a long way and it's something that holds value. Be it the true substance of your character.

• The question is would he want to even date? I mean if he is used to being single. Of coarse I would. ☺️

What Guys Said 0