Do you think he loves me or he just wants sex?

A 21 year old guy asked me to date him and i accept it, but im only 14 almost 15. Do u guys think that he really likes me or that he just want sex? Ps : he already asked me to have sex and we are only dating only over 2 days. Pls reply.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, using you. Please avoid him for your own sanity. There are guys who would love nothing more than to make you happy on a daily basis. If you feel you have to ask a question like this, it's probably a bad situation. Don't ignore your instincts. You deserve a good dude who will go with the flow, not push things, and be happy simply because you're happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what do you think? .. It would seem pretty obvious to me.

Please, please, please think very long and hard about this.. For one you're underage, and secondly you are definitely not ready to have sex, otherwise you wouldn't have needed to ask here.

Please take care and stay very safe.

What Guys Said 7

• That's soooooo wrong... he deserves jail

• Call the cops. Tell your parents.

• DO NOT DO THIS... your way to young.. he probably gunna do it a couple times then run off with some sank n ur gunna feel like shit..

• 6 year is a big age difference if he was 2-3 years older then it was fine. I'll advice to stay away from him
    No doubt he wanna use you

• ! SPOILER ALERT ! Pedephile alert. Drop him like he's hot Drop him like he's hot Drop him like he's hot.

• He wants to have sex with you because you're young

• This guy only wants sex. Are you a virgin?

What Girls Said 4

• Noooooo. Don't do it. Red flags. He's using you. Please save yourself the pain, nothing good can come out of this.

• He is trying to use you... I would keep my distance for sure

• Tell your parents. This is a crime

• Omg don't do it, it's only been 2 days and he is WAY to old for you I'm ur age and that's a bit odd for someone that age to like someone like our age don't it's illegal and he can be arrested also if he has sex with u he can go to jail... Sooooo DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THAT ASSHOLE, he's obviously trying to have sex with u just for that