I'm a super attractive girl, recently opened a dating site last night and i've hardly received any messages. WTF is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you've literally just opened it last night! Were you honestly expecting men to come flocking to you within minutes?

What Guys Said 29

• It's probably because you're too humble...

• Part of the problem is self description is attractive. Saying "I'm attractive" is not attractive. It's fine to be proud of how you look, judging yourself for others is not.

• Maybe you're ugly as sin and are just in denial.

• "I'm a super attractive girl" " WTF is going on?"

might wanna check your personality the door. you don't sound like the most humble of creatures. perhaps this is conveyed on what you type/post on the dating site..

• See the world through the eyes of others. Go out there and make a first move rather than acting like a spoiled little brat. Stop being lazy and start making your moves like the rest of us who have to earn the respect of the ones we are atracted to,

• Too little, too late. I'm already getting to know someone who seems well suited to be with me, he's a doctor and i'm soon going to be a lawyer. Perfect match. <3

• Ah no pictures?

• Maybe you said something, or said something in some fashion that suggested you might have a serious enough personality/character defect to avoid you anyway?

• I just mentioned the law school i'm attending, that I enjoy playing polo and golf, and that my family comes first.

• No clue. I think next time, I'll just put picture of me half naked in a club.

• Sure, if that's all you're looking for... 😄 That would work...

• "I'm a super attractive girl"

There is no such thing as an objectively "super attractive" person. That all depends on personal opinion.

"recently opened a dating site last night and i've hardly received any messages"

First of all, either say "recently" or "last night". This is the same as "recently last night I've opened a dating site", which is nonsense.
    Second of all, you opened it LAST NIGHT. Do you expect men to flood to you in 24 hours or less?

"WTF is going on?"

Either people agree that it's not exactly super attractive to call yourself super attractive, or you're just impatient. If you're that desperate for attention, why not search for men's profiles instead of waiting?

• Just seen your pic and all I can think is, maybe some guys think it's too good to be true...

• The link? Well yeah, it could have been that, and I was jumping into conclusions way too quick, better now. thank you!!!

• Not a problem. Glad to be of some assistance...

• this is like a wave, when you notice it you'll already be flooded. even ugly girls get flooded with dickpics there depending on which dating site you use

• Not really sure, did you use pictures

• Yes, i did

• Like don't get me wrong, i've gotten a few messages but from people that I don't find attractive :/

• Ooo, well that is going to happen a lot. Try being a guy on dating website, that is the only messages I would get were girls I didn't find attractive, but just give it time since your are a girl you'll get a lot.

• There's a lot of competition out there. You probably need better marketing (i. e. Advertisements. word-of-mouth, etc)

• You CREATED A DATING SITE?
    Well, I mean, your shit probably isn't turning up on google yet. Did you submit your domain name there?

Or did you just put up a profile on an already established dating site?

Either way, one day is just too soon. Give it a week.

Also, put a picture up so we can "help" you if you are not, in fact, a "super attractive girl."

• let us rate you

• Guess you're not super attractive.

• welcome to the situation of online dating for majority of men! seriously tho, if you like someone, how about YOU send THEM a message!

• PM me your link. I'll give you a 100% honest review of your profile and pictures, no fluff.

• Your obviously not as attractive as you claim.

• I dunno if you are that attractive... Post a photo and let GaG decide... There's bound to be someone desperate enough to humour you...

• Wheres the pic?

• i have some bad news...

• It means men there do not find you super attractive

• Just to say lol :P just kidding hahah

• Well if you are actually really attractive, then men know you can get real men interested without effort and going on a dating site is not common or likely, therefore they see you as a possible catfish. Your a fake account and they don't want to fall for that crap.

• you should anhero... just saying

• Maybe it's because you're incredibly vain... and it's only been a fucking night ! get over yourself

• thinks is very attractive. golf. rich parents (spoiled princess brat). and law school on top of it? hell no for me, you must be next level of arrogant.

• but nowhere did i mention my look on the profile, i just mentioned that I enjoy; Golf, Polo, and riding horses on my time off during the weekends, the law school i'm attending, and that my family comes above all. Never did I mention anything shallow.

• also some things like "i put my family first", "i'd upload a half naked picture in a club", and some other things you said give an indication of why maybe men are going away... . also why that desperate for a date. and an online one too? i mean a super attractive woman with the right attitude goes out and is showered in male advances... .

• oh i see so you got messages but "by guys you didn't find attractive"... . i should know i was wasting my time here... . i'm so dumb... .

• Hmm, gee, based on your question, I wonder if you have unrealistic and entitled expectations?

• Thank you for the advice, but correlating the sports i'm involved with and the school i'm attending have little to nothing on my persona.

• In general, I agree. Just saying what you might be broadcasting -- I haven't seen your profile, so I don't know the tone of what you wrote.

• If you are highly attractive then the people must been thinking that you're profile is fake because why an attaractive person will use a dating site... coz mostly they don't face any problem to find someone in real world

• Will not* use

• This is the actual fuck lol
      Here are so many helpful opinion but you gave MHO to a Chinese asshole for his fucking kidding answer

What Girls Said 14

• The boys be blind.

• Maybe that's the problem a girl can have a beautiful face but if she has a huge ego it can mess up everything else you might have.

• It''s the weekend... chillax. You'll see them coming in during the weekdays.

• really? what dating site? try plentyoffish

• Maybe you posted a bad picture or not enough detail.

• Well you're not as attractive as you think, probably. Or maybe online dating is just flawed in general.

• You sound wealthy. It could be they can't afford those things?

• You're not as attractive as you thought. That's what's going on.

• Just wait it out and see what happens.

Unfortunately, I think your lack of modesty might just have spoiled the many "attractive" features about you, my gal. Since you wanted an opinion, I'll give you my honest one. Yes, you are pretty, but you are not drop dead-gorgeous either. You have very beautiful eyes but the rest of your facial features are just "meh"... your nose in particular. Don't take it personally though, this is just my personal opinion but there are no doubt other people who probably do think you're drop dead gorgeous. It's all about personal preference, really.

Seriously though, get off that high horse and get an ego check for yourself, pretty lady. Anyone who thinks of themselves has "super attractive" and announces it to the world is the opposite of attracting.

• Men who date online tend to have unrealistic expectations of a woman and they tend to have weird fetishes

• Well to start with you've certainly got a b****y high opinion of yourself.

• Your attitude. You describe yourself as a "very attractive girl". Just based off that, you probably have the personality of a potato and most guys can't see through it. Therefore, maybe you should resort to Tinder. Men will fuck you but chances are they aren't going to settle down with a woman who thinks their shit don't stink.

• I didn't mention my looks on the profile. Just mentioned the law school i'm attending, that I highly value my family, and that I enjoy playing polo and golf.

• 1. You sound conceited.

2. It's not even been a day yet. Be patient.

• Maybe its your personality, or you think too highly of yourself...

• Well for my bio I just listed the law school i'm attending, my family being number 1, involved in sports such as golf and polo. I didn't write anything else.

• "Law School, Golf and Polo"... and you're under 24? YAWN... :-/

Unless you want to attract much older men, guys your age are usually not interested in these things. They will see you as a high maintenance princess, and men your age are very rarely well-off. Your profile info makes you seem IMPOSSIBLE to please. You are supposed to make yourself sound interesting on a dating profile. What you did was the equivalent of donning an Old Maid's costume. You are pretty much one step above a cat lady.

Aren't you interested in any oh, YOUNGER things/activities? Art, music, poetry? The beach, bike rides hiking? I would edit to say you are IN college, and completely lose the polo and golf thing. That can be something to discuss later if you don't like the guy, and want him to never ask you out, again.