Is any other guy tired of dating advice from women?

I am tired of hearing dating advice from women like "I want guys to text me more than just hey what's up, or some other piece of dating advice." My first response is "do you ever text guys first?" The answer is typically no.

• Yes, I am tired of getting dating advice from women who don't follow their own dating advice.
  • No, I think it is helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm tired of hearing dating advice period. Especially where there are so many women these days give advice consisting of "Don't do anything for him and make sure he knows his role cause you ain't his mother!" Well no shit I'm not his mother but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do shit for my boyfriend. Idiots.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been with the same great lady for just under 18 years and I didn't take advice from anyone , male or female in getting with her. Not to up on checking out the dating advice issues here

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Well I would listen to women's advice but I'd take it with a grain of salt. There is some usefulness in it but... well you have to use your own head most of the time.

• Yeah I don't listen to them because they're just too fickle.

• Got tired of it a long time ago...

Falsity, treachery, ingratitude. These are the qualities of women