Please, anyone... What should I do? Do I message him again even though he didn't answer my last message?

we are 20, in college. We met a couple weeks ago.. I approached him; he was friendly back. It wasn't flirting, but it was all just friendly and nice and he said we should have coffee. So a few days later we did. He was very personable and we had a good time. I felt sparks, real sparks. And I sensed him flirting with me a couple of times. And he did say that next time we hang out he should show me this one thing, and he'd like to get to know me more. I mean, I thought he was totally digging me.

then this week, he went out of state for a concert that was on Wednesday. I messaged him on Facebook on Monday, wishing him a good trip and he'll have to tell me about it afterwards! And then.. He read it on Monday, but never responded. I don't know when he left to go out of state or when he's coming back. But yeah.. The next morning he uploaded a bunch of photos of the concert on Facebook and I just feel super rejected. He's had time to go on Facebook. I see him online multiple times. It says he read my message. I just feel really rejected and hurt because he was so friendly. But then yesterday I shared this picture of something on fb and he liked it. Soo I really don't know. I don't want to send another message after I sent him that other one. Would he reach out to me? I just saw him today (he didn't see me because I was a creep and was behind him). So I know he's back...

What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah just text, "So how did it all go" if he fails to reply to that, forget it, he's a waste3 of time because this is him playing games, x

• I texted him last night that and be opened it up last night and never responded

• We don't have each other's phone numbers... Should I send him mine? Or is that too forward?

• If your going to or thinking of this progressing. Then you should have each others numbers. x

Most Helpful Girl

• You should message him, it doesn't come off as desperate and it's annoying to have to wait around for someone!

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want a ROMANTIC relationship with you, but you don't lose anything by shooing him a friendly message.

What Girls Said 3

• No, homegirl you're overthinking its alright.
    He probably didn't respond because he forgot that you sent the message-I do that so much...
    I'm sure he'll come around, don't fret :P Oh, and no more overthinking!

• Hahah :p I am introverted loner.. All I do is overthink! But if he was thinking about me wouldn't he have messaged me by now?

• I feel the same way sometimes. It's sad lol
      But... sometimes that's how life is... -sheds tear & sniffs
      -grabs tissue

• Hahah:p it is, isn't it?

• I think you should forget about him

• Don't message him again.