He doesn't want to be with me, but he doesn't want me to be with anyone else? Need serious help (guys especially!!!)?

He doesn't want to be with me but he doesn't want me to be with anyone else? When we hang out he'll tell me to be careful on my way home, I'll say no (joking) and he'll get mad and say you better be careful. He'll text and want to know what doing/where I'm at. He gets jealous when I'm talking to other guys. He says he doesn't want a relationship with me or anyone else. But gets upset when I'm talking to other people. We hang out and flirt and text all the time. What is he wanting?

Please help!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Just ignore him. If he said he didn't want a relationship that's his mistake

• Thanks for the advice.

What Girls Said 1

• He thinks he owns you, yet he doesn't want to be exclusive with you. He's free to sleep with other women while you're not. He sounds like a hypocrite to me.

• But if he doesn't want me. Why keep me around?

• Have you tried talking to him about your feelings for him? If yes, then what did he say?

• Yes we talk about everything just like a couple. He says he's not ready to be committed to a relationship.