Is it normal for a hot girl to be attracted to an average guy?

I'm 28 and been working a lot with this 24 year old new employee. She's drop dead gorgeous ditsy woman who could probably marry some NFL QB (if she wanted to). I was helping her review some paper work for some days to get her situated at her work. We talked quite a bit about life to make time go by fast. It was late so we went out to a bar/restaurant to get some food.
We talked over some beer and had some cocktails the quick 40 minute meal turned into three hours and we ended up dancing and in the middle of the dance we got very close. I'm obviously very attracted to her and I just couldn't control myself or it was in the moment and we ended up making out.
Things have been flirty at work a lot of slight touches of her on my chest and shoulder and longing looks from me (thank god she never catches me). But is this normal she is in a league of her own and I feel way over my head... like I don't stand a chance with her.

I really don't know why there's a guy down voting every girls positive comments

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I'm an example but I have brains to offer.
    I like average to hot men.
    Sure a hot women has plenty of options but that doesn't mean she'll exclude a good guy just because he's average (unless she's stuck up).
    I personally cannot hang around someone who is all looks but dumb as a rock.
    That personality is off putting , there's only so much conversation I'd be able to take.
    Do u like only this woman's looks? Because there is a chance to score (just like every guy in her life)? Or do u really like her as a person and feel you can have a future with her.

• I actually like her. I told her how I moved to this city less than a year ago alone for work and she was the same way. Not a lot of friends and family so far she seems like a great woman

What Girls Said 10

• Yes man she hot why question the attraction! Maybe ask her out! She probably saw something in you that brought her interested. You look you go out there and you be you. I mean if she flirty that means she likes you but if anything goes bad work might be living hell.

• It's more to do with her mindset than how she actually looks. Some women, pretty or not, value looks over anything else but not all women.

The trouble is though that you work with her and were her trainer from how you explained it. Some women have a weakness for men in power positions over them. You just have to ask yourself it is a good idea long term for you or for her.

• This happened to me before when I was 24 I started working at a deli at a grocery store that I'd worked for during high school so I had seniority. There was a 20 year old who treated me the same way. She had issues growing up so I was unfortunately a father figure to her. I've notice that I don't know I always come off as this nice stable guy but have attracted beautiful woman usually at work. I always feel like it's a fluke

• Wow, okay so I'm in the same situation... Except I've never hung out with my guy outside of work because he's too busy for me I guess... but yes, it is possible. For me, I'm attracted to men who have goals, and have shown that without being pushed have worked towards him. I'm attracted to my guy because he holds a job, takes care of himself and his family, despite a rough past he's excelled in life, he likes cars like I do, likes building like I do, plays the guitar like I do, and he's really actually quite intelligent. I'm not attracted to him because of how he looks although with the guy I like, he's gorgeous too so that's a plus, with him, the only issue is I don't really think he likes me for anything but just my looks.

• That's unfortunate that he doesn't like you besides your looks

• It is, but it happens. Sounds like you have a good thing going so just be yourself! Enjoy what you have.

• Feels like a romance comedy. Quiet office guy who dedicates all his free time to his hobbies. All of a sudden excited to go to work because of her. Yet entimidating...

• you might think she's out of your league (doesnt exist tho) but she might think you're exactly what she's looking for. so stop stressing over it and go for it

• it's happened many times

• Trust me on this fact that girls fined people who are intelligent, funny, etc. to be a turn on so have faith in urself. Research says that people who r attractive have little advantages compared to mediocre so don't wrry ur putting touch thought into it

• yeah sure it is "normal"

• Duh, personality over looks isn't as cliche as it seems.

• You're probably much sexier than you give yourself credit for. I have a few guy friends who are gorgeous and cool as hell, but always seem amazed when someone is into them.

• well I asked her over drinks today.
      "So I really like you.. you probably know from the other night. Your like very gorgeous why are you giving me the time of day?"

She basically summed it down that I didn't try and make a pass at her from the start and actually had genuine conversation with her and the fact I didn't try and get her in bed ASAP was a big show of character.

Guess she's used to guys just always trying to bed her.

• Someone who connects with you on a personal level is always great. Being seen as as a sex object alone or being put on a ridiculous pedestal where you can't be real both suck. Being genuine and natural is awesome. Good luck!

• You called her ditsy and you want to know if you stand a chance... I kinda hope you dont

What Guys Said 26

• I am not sure why people feel threatened by someone else. If you don't make a move someone else will. Maybe it will work out or maybe she will just be an awesome memory. Either way you won't know unless you man up. She is probably just as afraid as you. Show some self respect and just ask her to go do something fun.

Now once you have her just know you have fucked up the job. I never date from the work pool. It's always a mess.

• Happens all the time. Women aren't as shallow as most of us when it comes to partners. Generally. A person with a great personality becomes more attractive the more you get to know them. Women could be turned off the best looking guy in the world if he was a lump of wood personality wise and vice versa.

• Attraction is subjective, so yes.

• You offer intelligence and probably ambition. Women value other things over just looks.

• YES

the more mature ones

• Yo. You should have no worries, she already showed OBVIOUS signs of liking you! No need to be insecure about her interest level, go get her, NOW!

Before someone else does, and makes u feel like an idiot!

• Sure will thanks I've done it before and hated myself for not asking.

• Go for it the next time you see her! :)

• Well my ex of 4 years was really attractive. I didn't notice when I met her because I liked her for her personality and I would look at her face when we talked lol she just kept getting even more attractive as time went on, especially in the buttocks area and some in the beast area. She was such a beautiful girl but I had to end it :(.

Yes it's fine. If she has brains that means she knows what to actually look for in a guy other than looks.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder man you may think she's out of your league and she may think your both in the same, the point is go for it if your attracted to someone there's no reason for you not to try obviously you got a good shot if you've both made out already

• It's definitely normal. A girl that's out of your league don't mean she wants to date a NFL player or Channing Tatum. I can see she's looking for personality, and by the way I see it, she's attracted to you.

• I don't see why that wouldn't be normal

• Women vote with their feet and touches.

• It can and does happen. Maybe she sees a quality in you you don't see n yourself yet.

• Issue I've had all my life whenever I notice a very attractive girl giving me attention

• Sounds like your goading me

• I assure you I'm not. It's fine if you do or don't.

• No idea. I guess you should ask those girls that are "hot".

• Must happen with like 1 out of 100 guys. Don't worry much about it. Just enjoy your time with her.

• Yeah, dude. You did something to fuck her mind up. Good work, souljah. Haha

• Nope if it were true Id be fucking a hot girl

• Eh... Maybe your attitude

• Guess how many times I've been hit on by women? 0 now guess how many
      Magically found me attractive online? lots. I find that a little strange

• Inter act with them maybe like in social groups or circles?

• yeah man i see it all the time its the money always the money

• Wow lucky you.. I would fuck her immediately if I were you!

• Why would I ruin a good thing?

• My ex-fiance was gorgeous. I have been approached by really attractive women (many other guys have told me), and I'm very average... and not a player. So, I guess it is...

• Dude I am fugly as fuck and my wife is a former model and gymnast. I am also not rich

• she's probably a prude

• Hell no unless he has money. Other that that, its just extremely rare like finding a red diamond.

• My past gf's have been gorgeous 9-10s and that's because I'm a solid 9 and can pull some really attractive girls without much effort. I'm currently in a relationship with a girl that is way below my league (like a 5), I know that sounds horrible, but I'm not blind and it's the truth. She's by far my favorite out of all the girls I've dated, we just click so well! I'll take her over any 10. Point is that if you two click and get along really well, all you have to be is attractive enough to capture her interest and after that her attraction towards you will just grow. Looks are not the most important thing, not even remotely. Forget the fact that she's hot, you two click and get along and that's really all that matters and she is attracted to you, if she wasn't she wouldn't have hooked up with you. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

• Everyone has different tastes what's average to one person might be hot to another.

• she is just gathering experiences and you are one of them. sounds like the typical beautiful slut

• or she has some interest from you to advance in the power ladder of the company or something.

• You already passed the chance. You are now doing it. :)