Where would you wanna go on a first HAWT date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want to get ice cream and walk on the boardwalk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere? My best first dates had very little planning.

What Girls Said 5

• Something special yet very simple and inexpensive. For example going to a coffee shop and then walking in park or something, and the best would be walking in the night around the city <3 The night, when everybody is sleeping and the streets are quite, I've done it a couple of times with friends and it's magical <3

smarttravel.com.au/.../paris-at-night.png
    www.mondoguide.it/uploads/home/152cfbf8343802.jpg</a>

• Wanna do it again with meh baby Sarah? We'd be walken through the city of ma heart hand in hand whistling ur favorite song and give u one BIC phat kizz at the end and tell dat perrty face that i rove her with all ma Heart&Soul 👄💋

• Hiking. I get so turned on when I see a man hiking 😉 Lol not really but I do get hot and bothered when my boyfriend and I hike together. I think it's because we're in nature (which I love), being adventurous (we never take the easy trails), we're getting our hearts pumping from physical exertion and the higher altitude is getting to our brains (I guess)!

• agreed.

great way to get to know each other in my opinion.

• BAHAHHAHAHA good one baby. Ill remember to carry sum tampon tea to keep meh from thirsty 😋

• ...
      I have to admit, the "tampon tea" thing disturbs me.

• hmm... for a walk in a park.

• to a pizza place then get ice cream and the guy walks me home

• Wid U Mah Luv <3 Making beautiful Asian babies ;) lol

What Guys Said 1

• I just want you to know that a lot of your questions are creepy