How do I ask my girlfriend for fingering her?

I would like to know how do i ask my girlfriend, for fingering her?

Most Helpful Girl

• umm... you ask her not me! hahah Just her kindly and give her reason why... If she says know then oh well!

Most Helpful Guy

• This has worked amazingly well for me for all the girls I've fingered and it instantly gets them super wet and sometimes makes them squirt, seriously there's no better way that I've come accross. First you have to build her up so she's ok with going a little bit rough, like you do this towards the end of sex to finish her off because they have such a huge orgasm that they don't want to do much after this. What you do is put your middle and ring finger in her while your index and pinky face to her back and make sure that they're (middle and ring fingers) curved upwards and make sure you keep them nice and stiff. Your palm should be pressed right on her pussy/clit as well. What you then do is really simple, go up and down, not in and out. Don't worry about being a bit rough, she'll like it. Keep going up and down with a stiff hand and change the tempo to one that you get the most reaction out of and stick to that tempo, medium/fast seems to work the best. Do not stop until she makes you stop, you should feel the walls of her vagina trying to push your fingers out when she's having an orgasm, it's actually difficult to keep them in at this point and when you feel that, just slow down a bit (don't stop!) and when that goes away go back to the same tempo as before, you can get a women to have orgasmic waves that last for minutes this way. Do this and the girl will treat you like her king, I promise.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask her straight out. Don't beat around the bush. The worst she could say is no

• Say - I want to finger you

What Guys Said 2

• Usually it isn't something you ask

• If it was the first time sex, tell her, ''stop me if i went too fast or hard, don't want u feel uncomfortable.''