Can you tell if someone lusts for you instead of loves you?

If so, what are some things that make it obvious that they just want the D or the P?

Most Helpful Guy

• All they talk about is sex. Or all roads in a conversation lead to sex.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper boring.

• what if they just happene to be really horny that day? that can be an excuse, right?

• Yeah, it can be a one-time thing every once in a while.

• Unless the dude's doing it in the very beginning, in which case he's likely just looking to hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's difficult to tell- but if he loves you he will go beyond lust in things he says, its more likely he will get to know you and do things that just don't involve sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Well,.. tbh, there was this girl I met at the gym once. She asked, "So, have you ever dated a squirter before?" LOL 😳 what an assertive young lady.

• That's a very good question. I think it's difficult since it's mostly inside a person. Physically, I think the only way to may tell is if someone is squinting at you every now and then when they look at you. Other than that, it's very difficult to tell. I'm guilty of lust.

What Girls Said 1

• well if he you enjoy his company than there that... LUST if you enjoy the idea of him not getting to know the person.