My boyfriend tells me he loves me after 5 months of datin... does he really love me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• yes he loves you

• Maybe he genuinely loves you... maybe he *believes* he really loves you, but is too emotionally immature, or otherwise immature, to even know what love is... maybe he's just telling you he loves you to (try to) get into your pants... ... who knows?

• How should we know?

• Only you can answer that one.

• probably not, lets face it, he's after pusssaayy

• Only you can answer that question.

• Maybe, I mean, you can't really put a timeline on love, can you?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know.. do you love him?
    I think it take more time than 5 months but then again love has no time limit.

• Yes I love him I just have trust issues & I just want him to change his ways & learn & grow from them & if it means I have to lose him at least I know I tried I don't want to control, or own him because that's no love but thanks

• Yeah if he had said too soon then I would have trouble believing that. He's waited 5 months and so he's sure. If you can't believe he loves you you may have trust issues and that's a problem

• If he tells you he loves you within the first few days/weeks of dating, it most likely means he was infatuated. He said it almost after half a year of dating you - I believe that he truly meant it.

• Psychologically it takes four months to fall in love so yes.

• No he doesn't

• It's normal for men to say "I love you" first in the relationship. Mine told me he loved me after a month and about 7 months later he told me he's in love with me. 3 years later and the love is still there 😊