I would, cause if I'm dating them it means I love them.
- Of course, they're people too.45% (20)59% (27)52% (47)Vote
- Nah, too difficult.16% (7)11% (5)13% (12)Vote
- Depends.20% (9)20% (9)20% (18)Vote
- Wuts a adhd?0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Kittens <35% (2)7% (3)6% (5)Vote
- I don't date.9% (4)0% (0)4% (4)Vote
- Jade, you're an idiotic, naive teenager.5% (2)3% (2)5% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Considering I have social anxiety, depression, and ADD, I would be a hypocrite to say that I wouldn't date them.
However I would only date them if they have that shit under control, whether it's with therapy, medication, or just not letting it interfere with their life like me.2
Most Helpful Girl
Anxiety and depression runs in my own family, @Homicidal_Queen so I know first hand what to look for and what to deal with and How hard it is to Contend with. I was the More fortunate one here, dear, Not to have had to go through any of this because with a 'Disease' which it is, mental illness, it is very difficult to endure for sure.
However, if you don't Know that person you love has something wrong, then if you love him or her unconditionally, you stay by their side and try to help them through whatever it is they Go through.
I have Dated someone in my own life who I suspected had the ADD, which is in this line of ADHD, and it is very hard at times to deal with someone 'Special' like this or for them to hold down a relationship, especially when they need to be on medication.
Good luck. xx1