Should I expose my nerdy side?

I am considered a jock by most. Most people would never assume I'm an engineering major because I sepnd a lot of my time working out. I also have a lot of tattoos lol.

I build and work on projects almost every day. I've built my own solar panelm, jet engine, Laser cut gear cran, Solar Tracker, Cooling systems, Bioprinter, double charged bluetooth speaker. I might sound like a prodigy but most of these are already made and I just follow instructions but I always add my own twist to these projects and customize them the way I see suited. Absoutley love this stuff. Been thinking about posting these all on my facebook. Kind of hesitant though. Here are some pics of the stuff I've built.

60w Solar Panel:

Should I expose my nerdy side?

Portable AC:

My own Jet Engine:

Working on a laser cut crane right now: (design):

Jet Engine powered Go Cart: (Used the same jet enginer I built above)

All this stuff is not as expensive as you think. I work at a hardware store right now so I get incredible discounts on my supplies. Should I expose myself?

• Post it on Facebook expose yourself its badass
  • Keep this strange hobby to yourself lol
  • Nerds are awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to prove anything to anyone. If you want to share it that's cool. Facebook is a joke, someone always has an opinion. If you want to post things related to your career and your passion that's awesome. Don't let motherfuckers put you into their box of judgements, just do you. Honestly I will post things that make me happy and proud and if someone doesn't like it I could care less. If they don't like me their creepy ass can delete me

• It's more of the fact that people will think this is strange. I don't go out too much I just do this stuff and study now. Pretty much my life lol.

• Who cares strangeness is good and people need more of it. I hate basic people they're so god awfully boring and predictable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy several packs of condoms first, you'll need them.

What Girls Said 12

• you do not expose yourself like that.
    there is more natural way. like having friends and one day you invite your house they see. you explain. it goes like that bro.

• That is so damn sexy! hahah I totally mean it!

• post it on facebook, what you do it amazing!

• Where have you been all my life😍 a jock and a nerd in the same time, that s a rare specie we have here.
    Of course show it off! Intelligence and passion are great traits to have.

• Awesome! Post away and show what you're capable of. Don't hide the nerd part of you. It's okay to be a gym loving jock and a nerd rolled into one - my husband is the same, lol. Nothing wrong with it.

• be awesome show every one your otherside. I like it a lot, I personally thinks its hot

• You are in danger of making yourself appear uniquely intelligent if you expose it... Maybe you about expose it to that special girl you like

• That's admirable and attractive

• Like people care on Facebook...

• Oh my god yes! Expose your nerdy side! Be yourself :)

• Yessssssss. I have a thing for cute and smart guys so I say go for it

• bro you are much more desirable if you are smart and have a good body. You are also much more interesting and girls like a guy who has passion.

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah man absolutely! They just see us as meatheads but its so not true!

• No guts no glory!!

• Ya that's awsome. Embrace your nerdy side it's part of you. I'm jealous I don't have a degree or money so I'm stuck building simple shit like sterling engines

• That's super impressive! I would be pretty proud of theses designs, I'm sure you will be the envy of a few, maybe even a few hot girls!

• Oh god. Never thought I'd have to give u wedgie and bully you, why the fuk u turned in a weak pathetic nerf OP. Ow god

• How is the thrust power of that jet engine?

• Be a jock and create shit at the same time!

• showoff.

lets see the pics of you on the hs varsity football squad.

• hell yeah man thats got awsome sauce written all over it ! : D

• Thats fucking sick dude. Big Ups, chicks dig that shit