Girls, What is the type of guy you are attracted to?

yOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Guys with good hygiene take the cake! Your face and body and hair and clothes best be washed and cared for and teeth white and brushed. Also tongue clean. x3
    Looks wise... Average height. Tan, olive skin. Brown eyes. Brown curly hair. Nice runners build 👌 Guys gotta have a booty too! x3

• Thanks :) Great description. Maybe you could run a "Squat program" so that your crushes develop a nice booty shake , with time ;)

• Nice dorky guys.

• Thanks :) What about physically?

• Not that I know of, no

• ok. Have you avoided eye-contact with a guy, when checking out some guys?

• All the types in the world.

• Thanks :) But you will have to choose a type to date?

• no not really.

• cool !!

• i like respectful men, nice men (if i saw a guy helping someone i will fall for him), funny guy but mostly a guy who like me and honest with me with no LIES

• Thanks :) What about the physical factors?

• Have you been in a situation where you saw 3 "Hot" guys from 3 different races at the same time in a public place?

• no i did not

• Someone with a versatile personality and someone who is brave and has strong morals.. Someone who I look up to, because he'd have to be better than me, better hearted, wiser, and more strong minded, and smarter... someone who is also a bit childish and can be a real kid at times, also he needs to have a cool voice, and he needs to be honest , even if its harsh

• Thanks :) How about physical factors?

• Lol who cares, you're allowed to be into looks... I'm the real weido, lol

• I am more into personality. That's the truth, madam :)

• nice guys!!! please!

• Thanks :) Sorry. Many nice guys have became assholes coz the notion that "girls don't like nice guys "
      is a common phrase nowadays.

• you sure are a smart zombie ;)

• super adventurous, outdoor kinda person, open minded, out going and yeah... thats all I can think of :)

• Thanks :) How about in physical terms? Any preference?

• oh thanks haha well I don't mind making friends in here :)
      oh yes! I actually did go to Melbourne lol just that I didn't go to the city coz I went for a camp xD but I will go again for sure! I heard wonderful things about it

• My next message will be messaged to your inbox :)

• A spontanious guy who is not way to serious about things. Also be brave and not scared easely. When a man can make me laugh he is in haha ☺️

• Thanks :) How about physical preference?

• Hmm thats diffecult. But uptill now i always fell fot dark curly hair. A cute smile and just casual clothes like a blue tshirt:)

• Cool :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Tall, tan, built, colored eyes. Likes to fish and dance. That's usually the winner here in the south.

• Thanks :) You mean fish for "girls " ?

• the 'Nice guy' believe it or not

• Thanks :) But girls friend-zone a nice guy even if he is " Hot " !!

• I'll tell you when it happens xD

• wow. What if it happens when you are a Grandma? Will you let me know about it ;)

• Nice and friendly guys who know what they want...

• Thanks :) How about nice and friendly guys who are really shy?

• 3 hot guys at the same time? I have never been that lucky!

• oh well. Sometime hopefully ;)

• Quiet, reserved, easy going, smart, has his own style, modest, excellent character.

Or outgoing but holds similar views.

• Thanks :) How about physically?

• Well, thank you again!😊 It was nice talking to you. Have a great night!😴

• same here. Have a goodnight !