Does anyone have experience with speed dating?

So I'm 26 years old, never been in a relationship, and this is pretty much the last thing I haven't tried yet. There's an event coming up in my town and I thought I might go, so I want to hear some of your experiences and recommendations.

I'm really not sure if I should spend money on something like that. I don't think you can get to know someone in just a few minutes and then there's also the fact that I'm scratching the bottom of the age group, so it could be full of women who are 10 years older than me. I wouldn't mind dating someone older than me, but I don't think they'd be at all interested in someone as young as me. But then again, I did spend the last 10 years trying everything I could think of to get a girlfriend, without success, so why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. To be honest, I don't think it works.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no experience with it, but you should go for it, it definitely can't hurt. Seriously, you have nothing to lose and if it does work out for you it would have been SO worth it. Do it dude!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i was thinking about trying that. tell me how it goes.