How many black woman out there are tired of black men?

How many black woman out there are tired of black man? Personally I'm tired of black men who supress black woman and tell us we are to strong and to educated and that intimidates them. I'm tired of black men that tell us are features are ugly on us but beautiful white women. Black woman are so strong and beautiful. It's a shame that we always have to take care of ourselves and that black men can't step up and be the husbands and fathers they should be. I personally don't make excuses for black men that blame society for their short comings. How many other black woman are tired of today's black men comment your thoughts. Do you think it would be better to date white men because at least they are real men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any quality black man who's ever been intimidated by a woman of any color. The intimidation about which some women speak is merely a man's acknowledgment that he does not have much to bring to the table relative to what the lady has. Intimidation implies fear. He's not afraid of you because of what you are; he feels unworthy because of what he's failed to do over the course of his life to end up in a position where he feels he can't bring much to the table.

All the black men I know encourage a woman to be confident in their own skin. Therefore while straight hair may look good on Kim Kardashian, the black men I know encourage their women to have naturals; therefore, yes, in that sense we think that some features are ugly on you when they look good on white women: but the reverse is true as well (think dreadlocks).

There's no excuse for black men not stepping up in the family, and only deadbeat men (of any race) will act so despicably.

And I believe that black men have legitimate societal complaints, but that's a conversation for a different time; I agree with what you're saying about those complaints in the context of this question. Societal constraints don't keep you from being a good man.

Don't give up on chocolate! We love you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am with you on this one. For very good black person, there is like 100 bad ones. It's is very hard to find a good one that will take care of you. I have had my share of white and black men. I don't think we should give all hope up on black men though. The ones I have been with were good at heart but they were just immature and now I look and see them and most of them are very successful. The white men I have been with. They have been successful as well, but I think they are better at showing their love and afftection. Black men have but just don't show it as they should

What Guys Said 10

• LMAO, you think WE CARE? Also, what is a real MAN? Aye if white guys are treating you better why not get ya 1? Since It's a free world (dating wise) and ya won't hear/see me complaining about it #WhateverFloatsTheBoats

i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif

• lmao thats true what is a real man and it could just be the black men she is choosing

• @nymous1234 But it's some truth to it right? "OMG HE'S A REAL MAN" why? "Oh yeah because he fought the fight that you started... while __knew damn well she had no plans on being the 1 to finish it" #FacePalm

"OMG HE'S A REAL MAN" why? "Oh because he took care of another niggas kid that he had no part in making? He ain't real man HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT HAHA".

"OMG HE'S A REAL MAN" why? " oh yeah because he goes to work 12 hours a day just to feed yo ass?" LOL

"OMG HE'S A REAL MAN" why? "oh yeah because he gave up his seat on the bus" now his ass is sore on that cold hard ground HAHA

overall the whole "REAL MAN" thing coming out of a girl's mouth is just LOLish to me for some reason... like how are you going to tell me how to conduct myself as a man when you don't even have a pole/cherries down there? You'll never hear me say "OMG she's A REAL WOMAN" like umm... what exactly does that mean? ^_^

And by the way I wasn't talking to you personally but just in general about this whole thing ^_^

• Lol no i wasn't taking the rant personally just taking it all in. ;) but yeah i think we should move past that whole real man thing or judging everyone on a whole by certain stereotypical standards. and sorry but white men have not been through the struggles black men have. but that isn't throwing black men a pity party or an excuse. but let me not rant under your comment. :P

• It seriously doesn't get any more pathetic than this.

• Are tired of dating black women because the ones I meet always want to depend on the government. There good black dads out here and they still want to put them on child support to get back at them because the can't have their way.
    Black women like to argue, complain, and a lot is only interested in how good I am doing in life so my stuff can become their stuff. So should I find me a white woman or Arab woman since they follow their beliefs and they are not Americanize like the women in this country?

• Oh look... another Person trying to start a Gender-Based/Race-Based hate war *Grabs Popcorn* s524.photobucket.com/.../...think-you-are.jpg.html

• "Do you think it would be better to date white men because at least they are real men?"

You are now just beginning a race war against whites.

• That's a personal opinion you just expressed. They're good and bad men in every culture and I'm sorry you feel that way about black men.

• I never hear any of this coming from a black males mouth, you need to move to a different area because this is all bogus.

• race traitor

• Hahah that's funny

• I think your overall sentiment is right, but stop with the being strong and independent intimidates guys. Ever thought that guys just don't find it all that attractive? What girls find attractive in guys is not what guys find attractive in girls.
    But again, I think the root of what you're saying is correct.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry that this is your experience.
    I cannot relate to you because this hasn't happened to me.
    I get plenty of black men (I'm a black woman) wanting to dating me left and right.
    I really think this comes down to whether you are an attractive woman or not.
    If you are then you won't have this problem.

• The black men in my life don't mistreat me. They let me know that I am beautiful. You're honestly just as bad as the males in your life that put you down. You just threw an entire race of men under the bus.
    Even though I am not marrying a black man, I still love black men. My father is black, my grandfathers are black. Hell, even my son will be black and I will love him and make sure he knows that he is beautiful.

• LOL whaaat? I guess the whole black men preferring light skinned or white women thing can make me tired of black men, but such men are in a minority and sometimes it can just be chalked up to preference. In my experience a man not stepping up is based on how they were raised rather than race. They are so many historical and cultural reasons why black women are strong and seen as protectors and a good strong man could appreciate that. But there are many great black men and these days life is all about taking care of yourself

• White men don't want you though.

• That's not true I have had white males approach me before thank you.

• Did I say that?
      The stereotypical black person has big lips and big nose.
      I'm just mentioning that my features are narrow and it is one of the reasons (as mentioned to me) why some guys find me attractive.
      I have a very unique face and can't get mistaken from just another girl.
      What's wrong with me mentioning WHY people find me attractive?

• *for just another girl. Even my face shape is unique.