Does a guy who dates multiple girls at the same time even like you?

Girls do this too of course but this is my situation. I just wonder.. When I date someone I tend to focus on that person only especially if I like him, which in this case I did. He was not open about it, I found out although I'm not sure if they had as close connection as we had but he slept with one of them while dating me and who knows if he slept with others as well. So even though he puts a lot of time and effort on me, goes around and introduce me to his friends, he does what he did? In my mind it just doesn't makes sense. I got to hear some rumors that he is a type of guy who talks to a lot of girls at the same time so despite that he was a really great guy and I really mean it. I didn't want to have to deal with drama or be one of those girls so I broke up our dating and he seems to have taken it hard unless I just bruised his ego. I figured I might end up getting hurt sooner or later but he still sends a text and checks up on me sometimes?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are looking to have an exclusive relationship, he isn't. If neither of you wants to change their mind go your separate ways.

A lot of women are attracted to guys who have lots of girls interested in them, it's a kind of bandwagon effect, it makes the guy seem more attractive but it's an illusion.

• It definitely is an illusion. Nothing about having many girls as a guy attracts me.

• This is one of those cases where the you need to watch what women do and not what they say. I don't know about you personally but I guarantee you, most women would say just what you say, having lots of girlfriends or girls interested in him does not make a guy more attractive but they act exactly the opposite. I think there was even a study done on it. They had women rate guy's pictures after reading a short biography and having lots of girlfriends, provided he was discreet and showed other indications of being potentially monogamous made him much more attractive. For example is a guy had lots of girlfriends but says he is really just looking for that special someone he's a lot more attractive than a guy who hasn't had any girlfriends because he's looking for that special someone, the former is more attractive to most women.

• I've heard about that. Yes if he claims to be looking for that special someone it changes the whole situation because every girl dreams about being that special one to the guy who has been with tons of girls but none of them were the one. There's just something about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• if i was you i would break up with him too, dating multiple girls at the same time, what new crap is that?

What Guys Said 3

• It breaks my heart, to see most of the girls on GAG asking questions like this. If you yourself are already questioning this persons way of being, then it's obvious nothing good will come out of it.

• Wow that's a lot of bullshit. Guys like him are in my book, pieces of shit. Leave him, obviously if he valued you he would devote himself solely to you

• He's just after pussy and a variety of pussy at that.

What Girls Said 0