Can I get out of the friend-zone?

i met this guy online back in April. we went out a few times. Back then he told me he didn't want to be in a relationship. I think he was scared to get hurt cause of his past. So stayed friends & kept hanging out. We have spent the night together. But i ended up getting back with my ex cause i didn't know what he wanted. I broke up with my ex a month ago. This guy has mention that he did want a relationship back in July when we spent the night together. we are pretty good friends. we talk a lot & we hungout on Halloween.

So my question is, is there hope for me getting out of the friend-zone with this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, in general, women can get out of the friend-zone pretty easily. It's just the men who can't, because women keep them imprisoned in the friend-zone permanently.

Just flirt a bit with him and make subtle romantic advances. Should be enough to get out of the friend-zone!

• i flirt with him all the time! lol every time we hangout at my place i tickle him & try to cuddle with him,

• You think so? :)

• Yup! If you were male, there wold be absolutely no chance. But as a female... your chances are pretty good! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he mention he wanted a relationship in general or with you? If he's attracted to you, then sure there is hope of you getting out of the friend-zone with him.

• he mentioned wanting a relationship with me after i had got with my ex & me & my ex broke up. I know he is attracted to me.

What Guys Said 3

• If he hinted he is ready to tackle a relationship I say you have a good shot.

• Just ask him out... There is no such thing as the 'friend-zone'

• For his sake, I hope you dont get together considering you went back to your ex and you knew he was looking for a relationship

• no, i didn't know what he wanted. we had never talked about it before i got back with me ex.

• Well we're still friends. And we're flirty towards each other when we hangout

• Good for you too I guess. Just note that going back to your ex is not a positive look when dating some people.. but seems like he's ok with it...

What Girls Said 0