Seen sexually before falling in love?

ok i was talking to my boyfriend about shit and feelins,, we haven't been together too long,, he says he hasd a lot of feelings for me,, he has sexual feelings for me to begin with he still says he's sticking around,,
he told me he was talking to his friends about it who was in long term relationships,, and they all said they felt very sexual about the person at first then fell in love,, and he said he has a lot of feelings but gradually going to that

is that true,, is it normal to feel like that at first then fall in love,, or,,?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah for sure. The first thing you've got about a person is primal, sexual intrigue. You see someone you're attracted to and your brain's natural response as a woman is to have their babies, as a man it's to plant the seed. It may not even be a conscious thought, it's just a deep-rooted primal instinct.

Yeah, it's normal to have sexual thoughts prior to feelings. That's really the case in most scenarios. Online dating has changed that a bit, but not much. If you've never seen the person obviously it's an exception, but that's rare. Even with online dating you see the person before engaging in conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like yes, you have a lot of sexual attraction when you're young and you can't help it, but with that you also want to hang out with the person a lot more and then you get to know them.

What Guys Said 2

• Uhhhhhhm i mean i guess so, but in my opinion feeling sexual feeling and falling in love just kind of go together they aren't separate but thats just me

• It can happen but happened 2 me once the struggles lol i caught feelings :'(

What Girls Said 0