I am 15 and no boyfriend. What am I doing wrong?

I live in a boarding school of 80 people. Almost every girl has either a boyfriend or either something going on with a guy. Every time i see them together i get quite sad because i want a boyfriend too. What am i doing wrong?

I feel so friendzoned as well! Like i dunno how to flirt...

Most Helpful Guy

• JUST HANG IN THERE! THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE! BE PATIENT! YOU'LL FIND HIM WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING! GOD WILL DELIVER YOU THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU STOP ASKING DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!

Don't you fucking hate all those stupid, trite, non-answers?

Alright, now to the troubleshooting:
    Are you a feminist?

Most Helpful Girl

• The question isn't what you're doing wrong, it's what you're doing right... some of these girls are going to end up pregnant and single mothers... girl have you seen 16 and Pregnant? Do yourself a favor and think about what you really want... getting a boyfriend just for the heck of it isn't worth it.

What Guys Said 19

• You're only 15, don't stress about it. I'm 19 and I've never had a girlfriend. It comes when it comes.

• What you are doing wrong is having no patience.

• Keep looking nice, smelling nice, wear cute outfits, send signals to guys you like and literally thats all you can do lol

• It will happen for you and probably soon. Most boys your age are just beginning to feel their oats but are still she not knowing how to properly approach girls. But don't worry, you'll get a boyfriend soon enough.

• You're still very young!

• As a nerdy looking girl try going on a nerdy boys next time, also you are still very young and you have time.

• You're doing nothing wrong. You're only 15. Just wait, in a few years you'll be beating the boys away with a stick, and asking for help on how to get rid of them.

• you're worried about this. that's what you're doing wrong. just wait. love is patient, so if you be patient too. it'll come to you. i know that's hard to do but it will be worth the wait

• You're still in school. Likely surrounded by a bunch of bitches and dicks who think they're better than everyone else (probably i don't know), i would say a lot of schools are like this. You still have time. don't go out there and sell yourself for nothin. You're not doing anything wrong, just be yourself, they'll come to you

• you are young i dont know if you are attractive or not boy at this age dont look first at personality but at face im not telling you are ugly unless i see a picture of you first ok lets say you are beautiful sometimes make the first move dont let make them think they are in a friendzone tease them stare at them and one will come always say hi to everyone at school

• Just be patient. You're ONLY 15. if people like you act this way, then what will happen to people like us, who are like 20+ and don't have a bf/gf?

• thinking about this over your homework is whats wrong.

• she's a cutie. take off the glasses and put on some lipstick before mingling with boys.

• patient dear!!

• 15 and no boyfriend, please you're still very young, i'm 23 and haven't had a girlfriend at all

• Nothing wrong. Focus on your studies.

• You're pretty, just lighten up

• don't be in hurry.. you will find him soon

• will you go out with me

What Girls Said 15

• You're only 15 years old.
    Who cares what every body else is doing?
    Every body else could jump off of a bridge... would you want to follow?
    In 3 years from now none of this highschool shit will matter, no one will even care.
    Work towards success not following the trends.
    Trends die out.
    Someone that is motivated, a hard worker, always achieves greater and greater.
    A boyfriend should not be your priority.
    If it happens... it happens.
    But don't want one because you want to blend in with every one else.

• There is nothing wrong with you! You just haven't meet him yet. Just do u and be happy!

• Hold your horses. My question for you is are you in love with the idea of being in love? If yes then don't date for those reasons. How will you know if you're in love? The person you think about after you wake up or go to sleep is always the same. A lot of times, people end up dating for the wrong reasons, make sure yours are right. I wouldn't enter a relationship if I felt excluded from my peers either. That would be another wrong reason for example. The person you commit yourself to should have your loyalty if the relationship is true indeed. It's about two people, no one else. (Unless you have kids.) A monogamous relationship that is.

• Da flippers girl, y'all need to take a chill pill and calm da faq down you are 15, stop trying to grow up so fast. If something happens it happens if not who cares, you have your whole life ahead of you.

• You're doing nothing wrong. At all. Don't even think like that. You would be doing something wrong if you went out and got a boyfriend just because everyone else has one... don't worry about being 15 years old and not having a boyfriend... there is no perfect age to have a relationship, just let it happen whenever it happens and you will be much happier.

• You are young, there is no reason to rush for a relationship. If you do, you might end up with someone who might hurt you.

• Being in a relationship might seem like a dream come true, especially at that age where you feel pressured and left out by peers - let me tell you the truth. Being in a relationship has it's pros but it definitely comes with a handful of cons too.

Being in a [mature] relationship is hard work. You have to sacrifice a lot of things for the sake of your partner's happiness. It comes with a handful of complications and hardship. It's not as easy as it looks.

I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19. It's not because I couldn't get one - I chose not to have one when I was younger because I had things to do and I knew I wasn't mature enough for a serious, committed relationship. I wasn't necessarily looking for love either before I met my boyfriend - it just happened.

There is nothing to be sad about not having a boyfriend at that age. There are reasons as to why most teenage relationships don't last - teens lack solid maturity and have not yet finished developing themselves. My advise is to just focus on hobbies and education - love will just come to you (in most cases).

• I didn't have a boyfriend until I turned 17, and it wasn't because I couldn't get one, it was because I wasn't interested. As most people said, just be patient, don't be so eager to have a boyfriend that you just accept the first guy who is interested in you.

As for what you are doing wrong, I don't get to interact with you daily, so I can't be sure. But guys should like someone who is easygoing, not judgmental, kind to everyone, and who makes them feel like you are interested in what they have to say.

• Keep calm, you aren't a freak because you haven't had a boyfriend yet. >.>
    There is time for that later. :-j

• Well one problem is your in a boarding school from my experiance not the nicest people. Trust me your normal!! Focus on school it will pan out. It is frustating feeling outcasted I have been there too, not fun. Try and not let it bother you its hard, but it will keep you from giving off a vibe of "IM SO LONELY" and that comes off as scary to normal people and that is the moment you will start attracting the creeps. Be yourself socialize initiate conversations and above all enjoy yourself!

• why the ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush? lol

• You're not doing anything wrong. When you find the right person, you'll know. I know that this isn't very comforting, at the moment. But, trust me, sweetheart, it will happen when it's supposed to. As cliché as that sounds.

Good luck. ❤

• you're normal

• Nothing. Your not doing anything wrong. I didn't have a boyfriend until just recently & im 16

• nothing!! you're 15 relax girl. You arnt even the right age group to have a serious relationship anyway. Focus on school and the right guy will enter your life when its the right time.