Would you date a girl who is 23 and still lives at home?

I study and all but i live at home because i simply won't make enough money to support myself untill i have my degree, Is this childish? should i be out no matter what?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's nothing wrong with your situation. Your making a wise decision by choosing to stay at home, this way your safe and can concentrate in getting the education you desire. If any man judged you for this, then he's no where near worthy of a chance, x

Most Helpful Girl

• You can control if you don't make enough money and trying to go to school at the same time. Keep in mind there is student housing but still thats forking out more money than you want to even if less than the average rent in your town. Just save an save and save, if your parents treat you like an adult for example, you're allowed to go out even have people over every now and then. It's not necessarily a down fall some men understand that some women still live at home, also would give you a chance to get out of your house more and go to other peoples houses (some people prefer this) I like being at my house more than other people

What Guys Said 6

• That'd be fine with me. It'd be no diferent than dating someone who has their own place, up until the point where we move in together.

I would just hope that as an adult, her parents wouldn't still be controlling about her life. Otherwise it'd put an inevitable strain on our relationship.

• It's not childish. Don't let a guy tell you it is. If a guy wouldn't date you simply because you're 23, going to school, and living at home then he's not someone you want to be with anyway.

• That's financially reasonable and I see no problem with it.

• Real men with real jobs don't worry about that... that's why many women end up daiting old more stable men... that and the whole daddy thing but that's for another day... just know if you are a woman living at home is a non factor...

• It is fine as long as you finish your degree I would not have a problem with it

• yes i would

What Girls Said 3

• no its not childish well not in my point of view!

• Please I know 30 year-old men in this economy living at home.

• This doesn't sound childish.