Should I date her?

I met this really awesome girl at an event a little while ago. We talked for a really long time and then again the next day. We text all the time now and we both like each other but the problem is she lives close to an hour away and also I'm going to college next year while she'll still be in high school another year. Should I date her? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not, if ya really are into someone you learn to make it work, things aren't always easy in a relationship and if the hardest thing you're dealing with is distance, trust me it could be way worse! thankfully we have things like FaceTime & Skype so there's always ways you can make it work. Good luck! 😋

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I still like my crush and I'm in college and she's in HS and we're 40 mins away. Its not really that far I usually go back there (home town) every weekend.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have feelings for her, go for it! I'm serious!

What Guys Said 0