My bfs sister was upset?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for 2 years and we are both 22. My boyfriend and i pick up his sister from the train station a lot because she takes it back and forth to college. Well a couple days ago my boyfriend told me that his sister came to him and said that it bothered her that i always get the front seat over her. I was really taken back by that because i thought his sister and i were cool besides i always thought it was natural for the so to sit next to their partner unless of course it is someone who isn't able bodied or someone like a parent or a grandparent who is from an older generation. Why would his sister be that pettt that seems really out of character for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just know... You can't win this lol

• Haha why i mean i expect my guy to back me up after all we are very serious saving money to move in together and start our life together. If he is as serious and loves me as much as he says then i think he would stand by me and have my back

• Wow she's older? Why's she interfeering? This can go either way I guess. pmsl= pissing my self laughing

• Yeah like i said if she was a lot younger i would just let it go and give her the front seat but she is freaking 25

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm it might be more than that, and she might feel that you're trying to replace her not in the girlfriend way but in the sense of taking her brother away to a 'new life' ya know? She could've been overly sensitive, however if my boyfriends sister is in the car I DO get in the back, unless she wants to otherwise. Then again they've always been older though.. so hm

• Yeah i get that but i honestly thought she was really cool with me like we are becoming good friends and its not like mt boyfriend never spends time with her if anything we bend over backwards to include her in a lot of things. She had to realize to that it is only natural for people to grow up and settle down with someone they love

• She may be his older sister but you are his serious girlfriend and to mr that trumps sister. I think once two adults get into a serious relationship where they are looking to settle down then they should come first for the most part.

• To be honest I was 17 at the time, I didn't mind at all and I really liked her.

What Guys Said 2

• lol... what a drama queen she is

• Seems kind of an immature thing to be upset about

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I think its weird... I mean if I am already in the front seat I don't know why I would move to the back... if you are all getting in the car together I would just ask her if she would like the front. I think she is being overly sensitive but I also agree with whatever that guy said, you won't be able to "win" this. Even though it seems weird just let her have the front and then hopefully she will get that its weird and she will let you have the front.

• Its not even a matter of winning or losing and if anything i would think my man would back up his own girlfriend. We are veru serious about esch other and his future and if he is ad serious about me as he says he is then i think he would back me up?

• I'm unsure why we are debating my own personal views on family and boyfriends in a thread about your bfs sister wanting the front seat.

• Im honestly just trying to understand your pov better. Because it is new to me and i just wanma better understand where you are coming from. (: its just that out of everyone i know once they are adults who hsve been with someone for a while it isn't about tjem vs family because they consider them a part of their family

• that I so tru don't worry bout it she will soon get over it he's your man