I like him but then I discover he's engaged?

I met this guy through Facebook , I saw his profile and I added him he added me back
we start chatting on the Facebook messenger for about a week and he always started the conversations
then he ask me for my what's app then we start chatting in what's app for about 3 weeks then suddenly he said that he's engaged I was quite shock but I pretend that I am fine with that and I didn't asked him about it then after a while I asked him about his fiancée and how the two of them met and when is the wedding he answered all the questions then I asked him why he's talking to me it's weird am not an old friend or work friend or family friend or uni friend
and if his fiancé is okey with this, he answered by as long as the conversation is respectful why would she mind but we shouldn't probably do it often
now I don't know what to do , I diffently have feelings for him should I stop talking to him and is it okey to talk to girls after you are engaged?

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't even met the guy so why do you have feelings for him? He's engaged. Get him out of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you should cut all ties and run asap! You are forming an attachment already, this man is going to marry someone in the near future. Get out while you still can before you wind up in a sexual situation with a married man. As far as him talking to other woman while engaged... I think he is doing a bit much.

What Guys Said 2

• Since you have/developing feelings you are only going to want something you can't have. I say to end it and move on.

• I mean, if he's engaged, he's engaged. Think of it from your eyes. If you were engaged, you wouldn't want someone interested in your fiance. You can chat all you want, just make sure you're not meddling. If you're not meddling, then you're fine as far as I know.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems wrong, but then again guys get engaged easily without wanting it to turn into marriage.

• He's not married yet...