Is he interested or not?

I have this guy friend who I've gotten pretty close to and we hang out a lot and spend a lot of time together. We have a lot in common and have some real chemistry and last night we were studying together and he let me crash at his place, but it was just so casual. He didn't even try to make a move or anything, I don't know, I really thought he might be interested. Niether one of us are unattractive, and I've never liked anyone so much so I guess I just felt disappointed. We stayed up a long time talking, but it hurts being just friends with someone you have really strong feelings for.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible that he didn't want to seem too forward.
    What was your body language like? If there were no cues, then i might have done the same thing he did.
    Both sexes need helpful hint, and honesty. That doesn't mean next time strip for him so he notices, but a few light touches goes a long way.
    The guy does not have to be the one to make the first move all the time.
    I would not give up yet, just try to make it more obvious that you like him. That could be from more body language or just straight up telling him you would like to be more than friends. No one likes rejection but we will never know until we ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he had the opportunity and he didn't express any attraction or desire to be more than friends, that's a clear sign that he doesn't want anything more. Step a away from that relationship with grace and dignity if it's already hurting.

What Guys Said 1

• first night spent together... could be quite the gentleman. I've personally waited until night #2 before I've made any obvious moves.

What Girls Said 0