Have you ever fuck up with someone and you wanted to make it up to them and try to be with them?

relationship wise have you mess up with a good person and you realize that and if you had the chance to be with them years later would you take that chance or not?

• Yes (explain what happen below)
  • No (explain why)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep... And I can't imagine that many people who have been in relationships haven't.

What did I do? During a fairly run of the mill argument, I got huffy and deffensive because I thought she was building up to dump me, and I didn't agree with some of the things she said... resulting in being dumped. Immediatly realised what I had done and tried to talk to her but she blocked me. After a few days she suddenly called and said she wanted to speak to me right then...
    One car crash later (trying to get up to visit her at 11:30pm in early January on icy mountain roads was a mistake) and I gave up hope. Two weeks later we were back together.. but then she was frankly looking for the relationship to fail. Over a few months she got more and more distant, and anything I did even slightly wrong resulted in either no reaction (save a disinterested sigh) or an immediate explosion, with no obvious corelation to the suverity of the event. Eventually we broke up properly and are still friends.
    In essence what I am saying is: Trust is fragile. Once you sufficiently damage it (or damage it in specific weak points which vary from person to person), its very very hard to repair it.

Most Helpful Girl

• well i don't know

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I broke up with my boyfriend in February and I wish I wouldn't have now and lately I've been thinking about him a lot and wishing we could be together again.