Have you ever fuck up with someone and you wanted to make it up to them and try to be with them?

relationship wise have you mess up with a good person and you realize that and if you had the chance to be with them years later would you take that chance or not?

• Yes (explain what happen below)
    67% (4)50% (2)60% (6)Vote
  • No (explain why)
    33% (2)50% (2)40% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep... And I can't imagine that many people who have been in relationships haven't.

What did I do? During a fairly run of the mill argument, I got huffy and deffensive because I thought she was building up to dump me, and I didn't agree with some of the things she said... resulting in being dumped. Immediatly realised what I had done and tried to talk to her but she blocked me. After a few days she suddenly called and said she wanted to speak to me right then...
    One car crash later (trying to get up to visit her at 11:30pm in early January on icy mountain roads was a mistake) and I gave up hope. Two weeks later we were back together.. but then she was frankly looking for the relationship to fail. Over a few months she got more and more distant, and anything I did even slightly wrong resulted in either no reaction (save a disinterested sigh) or an immediate explosion, with no obvious corelation to the suverity of the event. Eventually we broke up properly and are still friends.
    In essence what I am saying is: Trust is fragile. Once you sufficiently damage it (or damage it in specific weak points which vary from person to person), its very very hard to repair it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well i don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I broke up with my boyfriend in February and I wish I wouldn't have now and lately I've been thinking about him a lot and wishing we could be together again.

0|0
    0|0